22

!SPOILER!
!!someone died lol!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

November 1st, 2018

Back into Shibuya, Special Grade Curses roamed around the whole city. 

Gojo Satoru was permanently exiled from the Jujutsu world by the higher-ups, hearing that the Soul Reapers went inside a black portal called 'Garganta', the higher-ups thought that they weren't coming back anymore so, they did the same to the Soul Reapers as they did to Gojo Satoru.

Before Megumi and Kugisaki joined the culling game, they met Okkutsu Yuuta and Maki Zenin, they all went to visit Tengen-sama to ask some information if there was a way to unseal Gojo Satoru and open up a Garganta for them to come back.

"Yes, I can make them a Garganta. but do you know when will they come back here?" Tengen asked.

'Oh.'

"Tengen-sama please make a Garganta by the end of November!!" Megumi plead, they were now relying on their gut on when will their allies go back to their world.

"As you said." Tengen accepted.

Maki who gained the full requirement of the 'Heavenly Restriction' with the sacrifice of her twin sister Mai Zenin. She killed everyone in her clan, Megumi Fushiguro was the current head of the Zenin Clan but since Maki killed all of them the Zenin was removed from the Big Three clan, replaced by the Retsu Clan where Unohana was from.Maki who gained the full requirement of the 'Heavenly Restriction' with the sacrifice of her twin sister Mai Zenin. She killed everyone in her clan, Megumi Fushiguro was the current head of the Zenin Clan but since Maki killed all of them the Zenin was removed from the Big Three clan, replaced by the Retsu Clan where Unohana was from.

It was all thanks to Unohana on how their clan rose up from the lowest.

Back to Garganta,

As they were all nearing the other side, Yuuji cheered thanking that they'll be finally to do some action, Rukia and Hitsugaya were annoyed by their cheerful for not being serious in such a dangerous situation. Isane gulped thinking that they were finally on Hueco Mundo.

They fell from the dark eerie sky, hitting the ground after, Unohana spoked.

"Itadori-kun, Tsukumo-san, please take care of them. Whatever you do don't come near us." Unohana spoked not leaving any explanation then released Minazuki.

Coming out of her zanpakuto's scabbard, she told everyone to hop on but the other two did not hop on them since the two were still confused.

"H-HEY!! WHAT ABOUT US!!" Yuuji and Tsukomo blurted out.

"Look behind you, there's hordes of them." Byakuya deadpanned.

All the Soul Reapers left as they mounted on Minazuki, leaving the two behind.

"Hey, Tsukumo-san! that castle over there looks so GIGANTIC!!" Itadori pointed to the castle.

"OHHHH THEY'RE HEADING OVER THERE!! but why would they leave us??! and what the hell did that Byakuya-guy said when there's hordes-" Tsukumo looked behind them and saw a whole bunch of gigantic cursed spirit like creatures.

"YUUJI-KUN!!! BEHIND US!!" Tsukumo mused.

"OHHHH, I SEE THEN LETS TAKE CARE OF THEM!." Yuuji was fired up.

"Will they be okay Hana-san?" Yachiru spoked, they were nearing the castle

"Of course yes, the hollows are weak it's not like they're fighting Vasto Lordes, and they're kind of strong too." Unohana complimented.

"I see.."

"Everyone be on guard, where finally here." Byakuya informed.

After sealing Minazuki back to her scabbard, they were finally in front of the huge castle they once visit. It brought back some memories with their comrades. Going in inside the castle, they rushed inside but not too fast since their goal was too find Geto Suguru first to unseal Gojo Satoru.

"You guys go first, I'll find Geto and meet up with you." Isane let her comrades know, she offered to do this task to make things fast and not waste anymore time.

"Be careful." Unohana said. In a flash the other soul reapers where out of her sight leaving Isane alone.

Running through the huge castle's hallways and following Aizen's energy they stopped when they felt another presence.

"You guys did take your time to get here did you?" Aizen smirked while looking at the group stopping when they saw him in sight.

"Cut the crap Aizen! Stop running away from us you coward and let's finish this!" Hitsugaya was getting tired of Aizen getting away from them.

Aizen was tired too.

"Let me tell you that, I finally absorbed Yhwach, heh thanks for your help. And since this will be your last battle in your lives, let's make this special okay?" Aizen smugged, while releasing a Kido towards them.

"Hadō #99. Goryūtenmetsu!" Upon activation, energy ruptures a large area around Aizen, causing the ground to rise up in pillars, before rising into the air to form five enormous, light purple dragons above him, then attacked the five Soul Reapers.

Meanwhile with Isane:

"Ohhh you looking for this?" Geto who let himself shown to Isane mocked, tossing the seal in circles while looking at her.

"Run, Itegumo." Isane commanded in a monotonous tone, with dead eyes she looked at the man who had the seal.

"Ooooh scary! yous ure you can-" as he was about to finish his sentence, Isane appeared beside the man and cut his arms that was holding the seal.

"Don't underestimate me you fool, I may be the weakest among the Soul Reapers but that doesn't mean I can shred you to pieces with my eyes closed.." It was rare for Isane to be like this, but she was so pissed off about him starting a war and her friends dying who died fighting as a result of it.

Holding the seal she disappeared on the mans sight together with it, running away from him so she can have time to think on how to unseal the Gojo Satoru.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens!"

"Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui!" 

Thinking that this was some lucky choice of Kidō to use, the box opened showing Gojo Satoru who had his blindfold on and smiled.

"HEHEHEHE thanks for that Kotetsu! but woah!! where are we!?" Gojo wondered.

"I don't have much time but please be on your guard, that Geto or who they call Kenjaku is heading here. Yuki Tsukumo is with Yuji Itadori outside fighting some stupid creatures." Isane stopped when she felt Aizen's spiritual pressure showing that the fight was beggining.

"GO FIGHT SOMEWHERE FAR FROM HERE! AFTER THAT JUST WAIT OUTSIDE!!!" Isane shouted while running towards the direction of Aizen's energy to reunite with the others.

Leaving Gojo alone confused,

"What the hell?! let's me just get out of this stupid place!" Rushing to get out of the castle that was oozing with spiritual pressure, a man called out for his name.

"YO SATORU! You finally got out huh?" Geto shouted- or should we say Kenjaku.

"Let's do this outside." Both of them headed out of this place to fight properly.

________________________________________________________________________________

lol