Let me be the one to save you

WARNING: This story will contain high depression and quite alot of detailed self harm. If you're not comfortable with self harm then i suggest you don't read this. It's basically the key point to the story! If you're alright with it, then, please enjoy your stay and I should try to update as regularly as possible!

-

-

I remember the day I had heard 5 seconds of summer for the first time. It was back in December 2011, when there was only three members. They weren't that big -only doing a few covers on YouTube.

I remember how depressed I had been that day too. I had just finished doing my daily...cutting...and went onto YouTube to listen to some sad music, like every night.

They came up on the main page so i decided to hear them out, and boy they were amazing. Over time I had grown some sort of obsession over them, Especially the Drummer, Ashton. I've always had a fettish for drummers

Days, weeks and even months went by of checking their YouTube page, waiting for them to upload a new cover. Their voices were like heaven.

As for my depression, it had slowly decreased. Not completely, but I was only harming maybe once a week, sometimes not even that.

I had even cut back my counselling sessions to every two weeks..

I was proud of myself. These boys made me happy, and I loved them with all my heart. I couldn't get over that just four boys had almost completely mended my heart back together.

You see, I lived in Brisbane Australia with my foster mum Tracey, so I was just waiting for the day they started touring. I knew for a fact that they were going to come here. I mean, it's the capital of Queensland. Everyone comes here.

That day came soon enough, and before I could process what was happening, I was buying front row seats and a meet and greet pack with my two years worth of savings.

I was fifteen then, so I was going through that hormonal stage of life. That..obsessive stage.

The day of the concert finally came, and I was scared. I had no friends, so I was going alone to meet them. No one understood my depression, so they just bullied me more and more. I've never really been at a school long enough to make friends.

Just so you know, That day was the best day of my life.

#FlashBack#

26 of January 2012

I tapped my foot impatiently as I stood front row of the 5 seconds of summer concert. They would be coming on stage any minute now, and My heart was going into overdrive. I can't believe the boys that helped me through so much would be standing in front of me in a matter of minutes.

I was stood centre right, which means I would probably be in the middle of Calum and Luke.

Most of girls around me stared at me weirdly, but I knew why.

While they were in mini shorts and singlets, I was in black skinny jeans and my long sleeved black and white 5sos shirt. My brown hair was covering my face, and the bracelets on my wrists just about reached my elbows.

I was an outcast. I understood that. I've always understood that. Since the day I realised my mother wasn't sniffing sherbert, like she had said, I've known I was different. I've watched enough tv to know that parents don't stick needles into their bodies ten times a day.

All of a sudden the lights dimmed dark blue, and a huge rush of screams filled my ears. This was it. Four bodies walked out on stage, making a huge entrance. Three of the bodies were holding guitars, while the one at the back held drum sticks