Chapter 44 - Cally dates

So some of you are confused about Sally, so I decided to make a chapter in Calum's POV because I want you all to be at ease about her and Cal x

Calum's POV

I stretched my neck to the side nervously and slowly put an arm around Sally's shoulder, as we sat in the movie theatre watching the new movie 'Frozen'. I could feel her stare upon my face, but I didn't dare look back. We were in the middle of a busy cinemas, and I was a nervous wreck -Simply because I didn't want her to think I was weird. 

We stayed like that until the movie ended, then we broke apart, "That was a good movie" I said casually as I dumped my empty cup in the bin by the door. Small talk was never really my best point, usually I stay quiet until they speak first, but according to every other boy in my band, I need to start talking more if i want the girl.

"It's so cute," She smiled, "I like that it shows little girls that you don't need a prince to be loved" She stated. And she was right. I liked the ending, purely because of that reason -Even if I am a guy myself. I nodded as I held the door open for her. 

"So," I smiled, "What do you 'wanna do? I can drop you home if you want"

"No," She grinned, "I'm having too much fun" She stated honestly, "Can we play at the arcade for a while? Only if you want to" She added quickly. I chuckled and grinned at the pretty, Blue eyed, brunette.

"Sure, but I dibs paying for the cars" I stated.

"Go right ahead" she laughed, "As long as I can pay for ice hockey"

I winked at her as we walked towards the arcade they had here. It was weird, really. I wasn't exactly sure why they'd build an arcade inside the movies, but whoever thought of it is a legend.

I slid into the plastic car seat -Sally doing the same- and inserted a two dollar coin in my slot, then hers. The screen in front of us roared and then started flashing our choices.

"The tracks or the forest?" She asked, "I think the tracks would be easier"

"Let's go forest then" I smirked. She laughed then pressed the forest selection with the fake break on the floor. I did the same, though I chose medium instead of easy.

"I'm going to win," She stated.

I shook my head, "We'll see" I muttered as the game started. I turned the steering wheel, trying to keep my car on the road. She let out a frustrated groan out as her car went head first into a tree. I laughed as I past her and let out a small cheer.

"That's unfair!" She shouted, "I'll win, just you see" She grumbled. I laughed as I turned a sharp corner, but it soon faded when I did a 360 and ended up going the other way. I put on the break then turned around again, but she was in front.

"Bull!" I shouted

The game ended soon enough and I let out a sigh of defeat, "Told ya" She smirked, "I always win at this,"

"I'll win at ice-hockey" I told her.

"We'll see" She mocked

--------------------------------

After playing a few extra games -which by the way, I won at Ice hockey- we decided to go out and get some food. It was nice, considering it was like ten at night. We ended up just getting KFC and sitting at the park.

"You know," I started, "You should start talking to Grace and the girls more. I think they'll like you" I stated.

"I don't think so," She said offhandedly, "The last time I spoke to Grace, she got really tense when I asked about Ashton"