Chapter two - Little lonely Gracie Jones.

"Before we go in, I just want to make a few things clear" She says, turning off the car. I nod, motioning her to continue "You aren't allowed to go to parties or have parties without me or Jason's consent. You have to ask permission to go somewhere, and lastly, no sex" She says sternly "At least not in my house" She adds. I chuckle. Yeah, I won't be having sex any time soon. 

"Okay" I nod, opening the door "Got it" I chuckle. She seems like a pretty cool parent, I mean, no chore schedule? No no boys! rule? Tracey -my third mother- was like that. I wasn't allowed to do anything. Not that i wanted to, but still.

I grabbed my stuff out of the backseat and followed Stella into the house. It was a regular sized house. It was two story, and had a little garden out the front with some sort of white flowers hanging off the leaves. They were roses I think. No doubt the aw shit i didn't get her flowers I'll just pick them off her garden thing has happened. I find that pretty cute actually. 

Kelly's house was really small. It was like an apartment put on grass, nothing like this. She didn't even have a carport, or a backdoor. Weird, I know. Maybe she really did want to move to Europe. Yeah, no.

Stella opened the door and stepped inside "We're home!" She calls, dropping her keys on a small stand that was by the door. 

Instantly, a chocolate Labrador puppy came running through the hall and started bouncing at Stella's feet. I couldn't help but aw.It had blue eyes, and was only about twenty centimetres tall.

"What's it's name?" I asked, bending down to scratch it on the head. It licked my face and I laughed. I'm going to love this puppy, I could tell already.

"That's Tonka" she chuckles "He's only about nine weeks old" She explains "There are more. Our main dog, Lucy, had puppies not too long ago" She says, walking around Tonka 

I grin down at the puppy, before standing up straight again and following Stella into the house. I can't wait to see the rest. 

"Ah, honey you're home" A man grins, kissing Stella on the cheek. That must be her husband, Jason. I gasp when I see the four puppies and Lucy. There were two blonde ones, another chocolate coloured one, and a beautiful caramel one. Lucy was a caramel colour too. "You must be Grace am I correct?" Jason smiles over to me.

"Um yeah" I mumble, getting shy. I couldn't help it. I never do well with people. Especially people I've never met before. I sit on the ground next to the dogs and they instantly crawl over me. If theres one thing in the world that would make me happy, it would be dogs. They're my favourite animal. 

"Well, I'm Jason and welcome to the family!" He grins, putting his hand out to me. I shake it awkwardly and he chuckles. He was a fit man. At the moment he was wearing a pair of board shorts and a black low cut singlet. He was probably a sports trainer or something. Maybe a surfer -this is Sydney afterall.

"Jordan and Chase should be back soon. Jordan went to see her boyfriend and Chase went to the park" Jason explains, more to Stella. I continued to pat the dogs. They each had tags with their names on them.

There was Tonka, who I saw before. The other chocolate one was a girl and her name was Crystal. The blonde ones were Missy and Mister -Probably because they looked the same, but different genders. The ceramel one was Caramello and it was a girl. Tonka was still my favourite. He was the smallest, yet the most outgoing. I wonder when they will be getting sold..

A blondehaired girl runs through the hall and into the kitchen, slamming the keys on the bench. She glares at me for a couple of seconds before continuing up the stairs. She had tear stains and her hair was kind of messy, but she was beautiful, I must say. Her long blonde hair was much more cared for than my ratty long brown hair. She had a pretty good figure, and wore  girls clothes. Unlike me who wears skinny jeans and long sleeved shirts or t-shirts.