Chapter 48 - We want this

"What section?" Ashton mumbled, his chin resting on his palm has he hunched over the laptop as we sat in the kitchen. It was like 9 in the morning, and I was at his house making us breakfast -Considering yesterday he burnt my pancakes. We haven't been up very long, maybe only about half an hour, but I was forcing him to buy us the Paramore tickets.

"General Admission?" I asked, flipping the pancake. It didn't work out well because it landed on the floor. Ashton looked over to me and laughed as I pouted at the sweet goodness now on the floor.I squated down and picked up the pancake, then chucked it in the bin.

"Booked them" He grinned after a few minutes, then stood up and stretched. He was shirtless, and his pants were hanging low on his hips, showing his V line. His hair was scruffy -He probably washed it last night- and his thick black glasses were sitting on his face. He looked sexy, and it turned me on just looking at him.

"Yay" I grinned, turning off the stove, then putting my arms around his waist, "What are we gonna do today?"

"That seems to be the question on everyones mind" He told me, "What do you want to do?"

"I chose yesterday and look what happened" I laughed, "It's your turn"

"Well I have to go to a band meeting at twelve with our manager, but after that I could come pick you up and we can go somewhere?"

I frowned, "Oh yeah I forgot about that meeting. It's the resignation thing right?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's fine," I told him, "On your way you can drop me at Lola's? I'll hang with her today. We haven't really had a chance to talk about the whole moving thing since I found out"

"Good idea" He smiled, "You can sleep over again tonight if you want?" He smirked, "We don't have to sleep necessarily. Mums out of town, so she's left the siblings at my aunty's. we've got the house to ourselves"

"I might just take you up on that offer" I smirked

"I'm gonna miss this you know," He mumbled, pulling me into a hug.

"Sex?" I laughed.

He chuckled, "Not what I meant,"

"Yeah me too," I said seriously. We kinda just stood there hugging eachother, but it wasn't an awkward hug. It was a hug you give your parents when they're leaving on a holiday, or a hug you give at a funeral. It was a sad hug. One of those ones where you clutch onto the front of their shirts and indirectly beg them not to leave you.

"I wish we didn't have to go, you know" He said honestly, "I mean, London will be amazing, but no site will compare to your eyes" He stated, before cracking into a grin, "That was so cliche, I think I should ditch the whole band thing and become John Green" He laughed.

I laughed and kissed him on the jaw, then stepped away from him, "Pancakes?"

--------------------------------------

I waved goodbye to Ashton as I stood on Lola's -Actually it was Michaels- Porch waiting for Lola to come outside. I took a deep breath as I waited for her to come out. Honestly, I was scared. I was scared she'd tell me she didn't want to be friends anymore, considering we were going to be on other parts of the world, and I was scared she was going to tell me I should go with her, and then when I say no she'll get mad and make me leave.

"Grace," She smiled, opening the door, "Come in"

I nodded and stepped into the house. It was a lot cleaner than her mothers house, and it had a better smell to it. Lola looked happy too, like she wasn't scared and she'd had a good night's sleep for the first time in years. We walked towards the couch, and I spotted Jackson outside playing with a soccer ball.