Chapter 37 - VANS Warped Tour - Sorry what?

I sighed as I collapsed onto the couch and grabbed a pillow from the floor. Why it was on the floor, I had no idea. Tomorrow we were supposed to be leaving, but no one has even mentioned packing or anything. We'll probably stay a couple of more days, I mean, there's no harm in having a few more days here, right? 

"Concert" Is all Luke said as he chucked an envelope onto my lap. I looked at it confusion, and then looked up at him the same way, "Open it" He grinned. I chuckled and opened the already ripped envelope. I pulled out two ticketek tickets and all I saw was the board with the word VANS in it before I dropped everything in my hands, "That's right, you're holding Vans Warped Tour tickets, and guess whos gonna be there" he grinned. 

My eyes widened and I let out an excited gasp. Warped? Holy shit! Sleeping With Sirens is  on that tour! "LUKE!" I screamed, jumping onto him in excitement, "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I squealed, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"IS EVERYONE OKAY?" Michael yelled, running into the lounge room with a butter knife, "Oh," He mumbled. I laughed at him as  he hid the knife in embarrassment, "Go away I was making a sandwich" He chuckled.

"Oh my god, is this real? Oh my god, Oh my god!" I gasped, "Does that mean we're leaving tonight? When is it? Oh my god, Oh my god"

"It's tonight" He chuckled, "Ashton didn't want anyone to tell you until now because he wanted to surprise you" He smiled. I frowned and looked down at the tickets. He bought them? Wait, are these tickets for us two? That makes sense...Why would anyone else take me.

"You aren't going?" I asked him. 

"Nah," He shook his head, smiling, "It's a thing Ashton organised for you both. He's been avoiding it all day, so I'm telling you for him," He chuckled, "You're gonna go right?"

"Won't it be awkward?" I asked him. 

"Don't let it" Michael stated, leaning over the back of the couch, "Plus it's a concert. You're not going to be talking much. Make him buy you food and merch too. he'll do that for you" He laughed, "And don't go for the cheap shit. You want the the fifteen dollar Bring me shirt? Why not get an All Time Low one too!

"But like...I don't know.." I sighed, "I'll go" I mumbled after a few moments before my face fell into a grin. I couldn't help it, I was going to warped tour! This is like my only dream! And what's even better is that I'm going with Ashton. I can't help but feel happy that I'm sharing this experience with him. I know we've been through so much, but he's still Ashton. 

"And I think we're staying a few more nights. Calum wants to get to know Sally better, and none of us want to go home. Unless you do, of course" He said quickly, "You don't have to though. I know everyone would appreciate it if you stayed" He chuckled. 

"There's no way I'm going home without you guys," I chuckled, "There'd be nothing to do," I told him.

"Luke!" Ashton yelled as he ran into the room, "Dont tell her yet! I want t- Oh" He mumbled as he looked down at my hands. I smiled sheepishly at him as I held up the tickets, "Looks like I'm too late" He chuckled awkwardly. I took in this moment to look at him. His hair was wet, and he had no shirt on, and just a towel around his waist. Damn, "So uh..Do you um..Are you gonna go?" He asked, looking at his fingers. 

I shrugged and smiled down at the tickets, trying to ignore the burning feeling in my stomach, "Yeah, I suppose" I smiled. 

"Cool," he grinned, "I um..It's in the city so we'll have to leave soon to get there in time" He told me. 

"Okay, I'll get ready" I told him. He smiled and nodded before turning around, "Hey Ash?"

"Yeah?" He asked, spinning on his heal immediately.