Chapter 53 - April 17th

Saturday 17th of May 2013

Hey Grace , 

So you didn't reply to my last letter...Or any of our calls...Are you okay? Physically, I mean. I know you've started senior year and I know you were worried about this year. I'm so proud of you, just remember that. Keep holding on baby, you'll get there. I hope you're still going strong and you're not into all that bad shit again. I just want to hear your voice. You mean the world to me....Are you ignoring us for a reason? Listen, after we're done here, we're going home for a while. We can catch up if you want? I understand if you don't want to. We've still got quite a few months yet, though. Please call us. If there's any chance that you've opened this, I just want to remind you that I love you. I can't get that night on the roof out of my head. The night we properly started dating. We were talking about space remember? That will forever be my favourite memory of you and I. I felt like you truly opened up to me then. Luke spoke to Jordan apparently. It was a while ago now. He's missing her too, but don't tell her that. He doesn't want to admit it, but we all know he's more into her than he thinks. I love you, just remember that, yeah? 

Ashton x

-----------------

I let out a huge relieved groan when I realised I had completed all of my assignments. I fell back onto my bed and realised I had absolutely nothing to do on a Saturday night. The Vampire Diaries was up to date, and plus I didn't feel like watching a movie. 

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Jordan asked as she slipped on her red heels. There was a party going on at one of the girls' houses in our grade. Something about being a senior. At first it was just a drink up, but then it turned into some full on public invite on facebook. I never really considered it, but now that I have nothing to do, I suppose it wouldn't hurt.  

"Actually," I started, "Give me ten minutes?" I asked. She grinned and plopped herself onto my bed. I got off and went through my wardrobe. Band T-shirt, Band T-shirt, Skinny jeans, leather skirt, white shirt, black dress. I looked at the black dress for a few seconds then pulled it out to show Jordan. She nodded eagerly. I bought this dress a while back with Lola and Calum's thumbs up. It was a tight dress, and went about mid thigh. It also had lace three-quarter sleeves, which was surprisingly comfortable. I grabbed a pair of black flats and curly my hair with my fingers then nodded to Jordan. 

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded and we both walked towards my car. I got my licence a week ago. When Ashton left, I realised I didn't have transport anymore, because they were practically my ride everywhere I went, so I got my learners. It was pretty easy to pick up on, but apparently I wasn't very good at it.

"So where is this party?" I asked her. She bit her lip and looked at me with a guilty look. I sighed, "Where?"

"It's at Josh's" She said quickly, "Please don't hate me"

"Great," I rolled my eyes.  Josh was the guy that Jordan had a thing with when I first moved here. The day Jordan invited me to sit with them was when I met him for the first time. He tried offering me drugs, and all his mates wanted to "hook up" with me in the cleaners closet. It was easily one of worst days of my life -Socially, anway. 

"You won't even see him," She reasoned, "He's like invited the entire grade and some in other grades too," She told me, "I heard some grade 11 fangirls gushing about his perfect locks" She scoffed, "He's not even that good in bed. Did you know he has a small dick?"

I burst out laughing and nodded, "Okay," I chuckled, "We'll go," I told her.

She fist pumped as I reversed out of the driveway, slowing down so I didn't hit the curb while doing so. The drive was silent, so I turned on the radio and instantly regretted it, "5 Seconds of Summers new song, Try Hard!" Angus from The Bump said happily. I quickly turned the music off as one of them screamed one, two, three, four!