Chapter 31 - Confession

I was so excited to update this, so i did woo

-------

"Okay, here's the deal," One of the guys who were playing volleyball earlier -Joel I've now found out- stated in a cocky, yet drunk voice "Flip, sip and strip is the best game. We really need to play it" He stated. 

"You said that already, dumbass" Another guy, Thomas stated. "You were explaining the rules" He laughed. It's about nine o'clock at night, and most of the guys were pissed, but I had only had one drink. 

"Oh yeah" Joel frowned, "Okay so basically someone flips a coin and takes a bet. If they're correct, they pass the coin to their right. If they're wrong they have to take a shot or take a piece of clothes off and then pass the coin to the left" He stated, "BUT! You can't do the same thing twice in a row" He snickered. 

"Let's play!" Carrie, Kyle's girlfriend squealed. She was absolutely shitfaced. Not to mention how high she was as well. She was running around in her underwear because apparently she felt like it -but we all know it's because she's trying to get in Kyle's pants tonight. 

"I'll sit out" I chuckled, really not in the mood to play. We were on the beach, and it was absolutely freezing. I had Ashton's shirt on, and then his jumper over my head, as well as my tracksuit pants. I honestly didn't know how anyone could stand it. 

"No way" Lola stated, "You are not backing out of this game too" She told me, "You've already backed out of suck and blow, you're not allowed to do the same with this one" She said sternly, pulling me into the circle. I sighed and stood between Ashton and Calum who both were also drunk. 

"I'll start" Michael said happily, pulling out a twenty cent coin. He was about five people away from me one way, and like three the other way. He flipped the coin and yelled out "HEADS!" The coin dropped to the floor and it ended up being tails, so he pulled his shirt over his head and passed it to Thomas, who was next to Calum.

"Tails!" Thomas yelled as the coin dropped. It landed on heads, so he passed the coin to Calum. I gulped and watched Calum carefully, secretly praying it'd land on the correct side. 

"Heads" Calum said, smirking as it bounced on the ground. I winced when it landed on tails, meaning it was my turn. Calum grabbed a shot off the tray and tipped it back in his throat. I shakily took hold of the coin and chucked it to the floor. 

"Tails" I stated. I closed my eyes and prayed to mother Mary that it landed on tails. When I opened one eye, everyone was smirking at me, which only meant one thing. 

Heads.

I sighed and grabbed the alcohol off the tray, flicking it back like Calum did. Ashton grabbed the coin out of my hand slowly, winking at me in the process.

The game went on for about another half hour before Carrie complained of being cold so we all decided to stop. I had taken off Ashtons jumper,  and I also had taken off my bracelets. It was dark, and every one was drunk, so it's not like anyone is going to pay attention to my wrists anyway. 

I wasn't that drunk. They coin had only gotten to me 4 times, so I only had 2 shots, plus the beer I had like three hours ago, but other than that I was pratically sober. 

"Ashton!" Someone called, "It's time!" He shouted. I gave my boyfriend a confused look, who frowned deeply and pulled me away from the slurring voice. I turned around and realised it was Landon who was calling out to him. 

"Go away Landon" Ashton said seriously, turning around and glaring at the dark haired boy, "You're drunk and I'm tired" He told him. 

"Your time was up yesterday, Ash" He slurred, smirking at the blonde. Ashton's grip on my hand tightened before he pulled me over to the patio, "YOU CAN'T RUN ASSHOLE!" Landon screamed out after us.