Chapter 40 - road trips I suppose

When we got back in the car, Ashton and I decided not to tell anyone we were back together. We thought it'd be best if we kept it to ourselves for a little while longer, just because I don't know if I can go back to where we were before. Things might not ever be the same, and if our future relationship doens't have trust then I don't know if I can stay in it. 

When we got back to the beach house, everyone was packing their things. 

"What's going on?" Ashton asked anyone willing to listen. Luke stood up after zipping up his suitcase and pointed over to Michael. his hair was scruffy and he looked kinda pissed, but I couldn't be certain. 

"Mike over here forgot to mention that we have a meeting in the city in three hours" He stated, rolling his eyes. Michael scoffed slightly but didn't say anything. I looked up at Ashton who shrugged. 

"What about?" I piped up. Both Luke and Ashton looked at me, then at each other, then at me again. 

"About the album" Luke said simply, "Well the soon to be album" He told me. 

"Like another EP?" 

"No like an album" Luke stated.

"You guys are making an actual album?" I asked, "Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed, "It would have been nice to know, you know" I muttered. Was this about the whole I don't want you to think we've changed thing because it is was, it's getting quite annoying. I mean, I'm not gonna stop hanging out with them if they get bigger -Well...Unless they want to of course. I mean, they'll probably meet heaps more pretty people if they do get any bigger.

"I'm sorry," Luke sighed, "We'd just rather keep it on the down low until we find out whats happening" He stated, "We were going to tell you hey Ash?"

"Honest" He smiled.

"So basically we drove two hours for no reason?" I asked, glaring at Michael. 

"At least now you get to be in a car with me" He smirked, "Don't frown Gracie, it's gonna be fun!" He stated, "Trust"

"Trust? Trust who? You? Ha!" I laughed jokingly, "You're funny Clifford, maybe you should drop the band and become a comedian" 

"Maybe he could," Ashton stated, "I mean, if he continues to forget about telling us these things, we might need to kick him out" He smirked. 

"Remember that time when you almost didn't make it into the band because you don't like FIFA? That's right, Bindi. I'm judging you" He narrowed his eyes and put his fingers infront of his eyes, then turned them so he was pointing at Ashton.

"And that ugly purple shirt" Luke laughed, intergecting. 

"And the push bike" Calum laughed, "Oh the good times" He chuckled. 

"Stop," Ashton whined, "You're being mean" He pouted. We all laughed before I ditched the boys and walked up to my temporary bedroom to pack. I hadn't actually unpacked, I just took the clothes I wanted out of the bag, but there were a few dirty clothes and things I needed to get out. 

Here we go. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Later that day I found myself sitting in my bedroom -The one with Sleeping With Sirens posters and my best friend called internet. Ashton and the others were still at that meeting they were talking about, and Jordan and I both agreed we needed some alone time. 

Jason and Stella weren't so thrilled that we were home early. Apparently Chase has been at surfing camp for the last four days and they were enjoying the alone time. -Hence the reason why when Jordan and I got dropped off, they were making out on the couch.