Chapter 55 - The end or the beginning?

June 9th 2013

Grace,

You'll never guess what happened last night. I walked in on Lola and Michael getting it on in the lounge room, and it was the worse thing i've ever seen in my life. I don't understand why they're doing the nasty in such an open place, right? haha. Anyway, we're not playing shows anywhere at the moment. One Direction are in Mexico and unfortunately we didn't get the chance to play there. But don't worry when I get home, we'll go there together. You, me and the rest of the group. I want to take you to Paris too, babe it's amazing there. The boys and I went over one weekend and it was the most beautiful place in the world. Did you listen to the song? The other one comes out on the 11th I'm so excited for you to hear it. I've kinda gotten the point, incase you're wondering. Either you're reading these and ignoring them, or you're not reading them at all, you're still not replying and I've made a decision. If you don't reply to this letter, then I'll leave you alone. I shouldn't pressure you, it's not fair on you. So if you want me to stop, ignore this and I'll leave you alone. Anyway, I was bored and felt like talking to you so I started writing and now we're here. Just remember one thing, okay? I love you.

Ashton x

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

12th June 2013

Running. 

Thats all I was doing. Running. From what? I wasn't sure. I was in a forest -An incredibly dark forest. Why? Again I wasn't sure. The voices. The stupid, taunting voices were screaming at me. Telling me to stop running. I jumped a log and everything was blurry for a few seconds, but then it cleared out again. I turned around, my feet not stopping. Not once. Nothing was behind me but long, creature like arms. But they weren't arms. They were shadows. I turned back and ran, pushing my feet faster and faster. Stop running from your fears! screached through my ears. But it wasn't just the whispers. It wasn't the normal voice that's usually there. It was too defined. Too manly. I won't hurt you ever again it wallowed. I was panting, breathing heavy and my head was swirling. Suddenly I tripped and landed in a pile of mud. But it wasn't mud anymore, it was water. A river. I looked up, scared for my life. Standing on the river bank was Ashton. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked hurt. He looked vulnerable and trusting. I can help. I let out a cry of pain as I realised what he was holding in his hands. A heart. A beating one. I screamed and kicked my feet, trying to stay afloat. But it wasn't working. Suddenly I was drowning. But it wasn't water anymore. It was blood. And there was a hole where my heart was supposed to be. But then I looked up again, and we were no longer in the forest. He was on stage, with the other boys. They were all smiling brightly and looked happy. I looked around. I was in the crowd with everyone else. I was another fan. Ashton! I screamed. But he didn't hear me. Ashton remember me? I tried, but this time nothing came out but a loud sob. I cried out in terror when something grabbed me from the arms. It was Ashton. Grace! He yelled. 

"Grace!" I sat up adruptly, my eyes opening in pure fear. Jason was sitting by my bed, holding my arms in place. I was panting and there was cold sweat all over my body. I felt tears pour out of my eyes as Jason clutched me to his chest and hushed me, "It's okay" He whispered, "You're going to be okay," He told me. I cried into his shoulder and wished that this pain in my heart would disappear. That I no longer loved the one who hurt me so many times. I wished that I no longer remembered the boy who holds my beating heart in his hands.

++++++++++++++

I woke up for the second time and slowly walked downstairs. When I had calmed down after the nightmare, Jason told me to go back to sleep. It took me a while, but eventually I did fall back into a light slumber. My brain was a wreck this morning. I felt worn out and defeated. The feeling of depression seeping through my walls again. But I knew it was just because of the brutal, graphic pictures that were portrayed in my mind last night. I stopped in the hallway when I heard Jason and Stella mention my name.