Chapter 35 - One day

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT sheri0h 'Don't hold your breath' FANFIC IT'S A REALLY WELL WRITTEN MICHAEL FANFIC AND I THINK YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT.

~~~~

After Ashton left the bathroom, it was a struggle to get to sleep. I ended up going into Luke and falling asleep next to him, knowing Jordan and him aren't in a real relationship yet. Luke is too scared to ask her officially to be his girlfriend, and it's quite cute. 

Right now I was sitting in the kitchen, eating cocoa pops as I sat on the bench. Most people sit at the table, but if you haven't noticed, I always make myself comfortable on the bench. It was 6am and no one was awake yet, which didn't surprise me. All in all, I got about two hours sleep, but I can't find myself sleeping any longer than that. 

"Hungry enough?" A sudden voice stated. I jumped and lowered the bowl from my face. I had milk on my nose from the sudden jump, so I wiped it away and glared at the boy in front of me. 

"Oh," I muttered as Kyle came into view, "What are you doing awake? Didn't you stay up until like 3 last night or something?"

"Munchies" He stated simply as he grabbed the cocoa pops from next to me. I put my bowl down, telling him to put more into my bowl, "Fatty" He smirked, "How many bowls have you had so far? Three?" He chuckled. 

"Shut up," I glared, "I haven't been eating properly" I told him quietly.

"I know," He frowned, "You've been throwing up a lot lately. Maybe you're allergic to the beach or something. You're really pale, did you know that?" He stated bluntly. I rolled my eyes at the typical boy and scoffed.

"I can't keep my food down because every time I try, I think of your face" I glare. 

"Ouch" He smirked, "You really know how to hurt a guy, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, totally" I grumbled, "You're a dick" 

"How?" He asked, sounding honestly offended. "We've spoken like twice if you include the time we met" He stated.

"You're sick for being able to think of something so cruel about a girl" I told him, referring to the bet. He sighed and poured milk into both of our bowls. I picked mine up and started shoving the little pieces into my mouth. 

"That was Landons idea," He told me, "I mean, yes okay, I was there and I stuck to it, but I knew Ashton didn't want to do it, and if he didn't, I wouldn't have asked for the money" He told me, "Two hundred dollars was a lot to give just because of a stupid deal, especially when his band was still small" 

"Two hundred all together?" I asked weakly.

"Per person" He mumbled. "The original bet was fifty dollars each, but for some reason Landon upped it. Probably owed his dealer some cash or something" He shrugged, "Have you spoken to Ashton?"

"Nope," I muttered, "I don't plan on it either. Even if it wasn't me, and he made a deal with someone else, it was still wrong and he shouldn't have done it, no matter what" 

"That's not why you won't talk to him, though is it?" he asked, eyeing me. I gave him a confused look as if saying Yes it is, are you still high? "You're scared," He scared a-matter-of-factly, his mouth filled with his own cocoa pops "Why?"

"I'm not scared" I told him, directly my eyes to my bowl. I swished the chocolate milk around in my bowl, not so hungry anymore. 

"You are," He stated, sliding himself up next to me, "Is it because you don't want to be hurt again?" He asked, watching me, "What about because you think you'd be judged for taking him back?" he asked softer. I shook my head, "Is it because you love him?"