Chapter 49 - Arguments

Two weeks later

"What do you mean you're leaving next week?" I frowned, staring at the wall as I spoke to Ashton over the phone. He let out a sigh and I could picture him sitting at the end of his bed, rubbing his face in frustration

"They're making us go," He sighed, "Grace I-I I need to tell you something" 

"What about the Paramore tickets? They're not until two weeks. Who am I going to go with? I can't go by mysel-"

"Grace"

The last few weeks have been some of the most boring, yet enjoyable weeks of my life. They mostly consisted of the boys, the girls and I hanging around at eachothers houses doing absolutely nothing, but it was nice because I know I wasn't going to be able to do this until they finish writing the album. 

"What do you need to tell me?" I asked. My voice cracked and I let out an annoyed sigh at myself. I didn't want to let him know that I was upset, because I didn't want him to feel bad for leaving. I wanted him to go, because this was his dream and no one deserved to live their dream more than him. 

"You know that interview I had a few weeks ago?" He asked

"Yeah?" I asked, trying to remember back.

"Well it wasn't just about London," He mumbled. I waited for him to continue, "I-I," He sighed, "We're supporting the UK, America and Australian leg of the Take Me Home tour with One Direction" He said quietly. My jaw dropped, and I just sat there, not talking, "Grace?" He asked, "You still there?"

"Y-Yeah" I said quietly, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. I was slightly mad and upset that he didn't tell me that he was touring the world with the biggest boyband in the world right now. I couldn't believe that he picked me up that night, made me food then fucked me after he had just found out something like that. 

"I didn't want you to be upset" He said, "I'm sorry I-"

"Wait why would I be upset?" I asked. 

There was silence on the other line for a good 15 seconds, "We'll be gone until January, Grace" He replied. I let out a small whimper and my eyes started getting glassy with tears. That's more than a year. They're  leaving next week, and they'll be gone until January? "Are you mad?" he asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" My voice was raising with my anger, "I'm your girlfriend Ashton! I should be told these things! Why do you always hide things from me? I'm sick of this! How long ago did you find out you were leaving next week?" I asked him. 

"Yesterday, I swear" He begged. 

"Why couldn't you have told me yesterday? I was with you yesterday! You know what?" I growled, "When you're ready to share things with your girlfriend come back to me. But until then, leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed, before ending the call. I sat there for a solid ten seconds before I realised what I just did, and then I started crying. Crying really really hard. 

I don't think I meant to yell at him like that, I think I'm just scared. When they're all gone, who am I going to turn to when I need someone? Sure there's Jordan, but that's all. No one else will be here to talk to me. They'll get fame from this, and they'll change. They'll come back to Australia and they won't remember me

My phone buzzed in my hands

Sex god A:

I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. If you still don't want to talk to me, I understand. It's only been 5 minutes and I'm already regretting everything. Please don't do something dumb, you know it's not the answer. I love you, baby I always will. I'm sorry -Ash