Chapter 5 -Sex drugs and an annoying stalker

"Morning!" I chirp, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl on the bench. I actually felt kind of...happy today. Not the oh i'm so happy i'm going to live a hapy life with my labrador puppy and my cute boyfriend! type happy. Just the maybe today won't be so bad type of happy. it felt nice. I haven't felt like this since...Ashton.

"Good morning" Jason smiles, cracking an egg into the blender. What is he doing. He better not be drinking that raw "that's not all your taking for lunch is it?" He asks. I mentally laughed at his wide eyes and frown.

"Um yeah why?" I ask biting into another one for breakfast. To be truthful I was trying to bite back my laughter. I usually don't eat breakfast but these apples looked really nice.

"That's not healthy. You should eat more throughout the day" he explains, turning on the blender. "You could gain weight" I chuckled and ignored his comment, instead I watched as all the different types of ingredients mixed together making a green paste. That is digusting. He put a raw egg in there!. I think I will stick to my apple, thanks.

"We have to go" Stella says suddenly walking into the kitchen "you're going to be late!" She warns me. Oh no, I can't be late again. There's no way in hell that I'm dealing with another detention from mr fluff. I quickly grabbed my bag from the floor and followed Stella, Chase and Jordan out. Jordan got in the front, while me and Chase sat in the back.

Seeing Ashton yesterday got me really thinking about their fame. Are they successful? Like, fanbase successful, or are they still doing covers? Is Luke and Calums friendship the same? Does Michael still have lesbian hair and constantly talk about pokemon?

Did they know about the texts?

Once we arrived at the school, I jumped out of the car, in hope of avoiding Jordan. I really didn't want to have to meet the whores she calls friends. I mean, it's nice that she wants me to make friends, and I get thather mum probably forced her into it, I couldn't help but..not want to go. I mean, who wants to hang around a bunch of sluts and talk about how good Channing Tatum's ass looks in Magic Mike? Yeah, no thanks.

"Grace!" Jordan calls out. I groan quietly and turn around, placing a fake smile onto my face. It's not like I suck at the whole i'm happy about everything facade. I've literally done it since I can remember. Maybe I should join drama.. Who knows? I could be the next big thing in the acting career. "You're sitting with me today, right?" She asks.

"Um, actually I was going to hang with Lola toda-"

"Ew no you aren't" She cute me off. In disgust, I might add. "You're sitting with us. I think it's time you got a hot boyfriend..Theres plenty of single guys that hang with us, you should be fine" She smirks. I sigh and nod. Let's not get in a fight with queen bitch of the school, okay Grace? Just go, say hey, then leave. Simple.

Note to self: Get a detention before lunch time.

-

Lunch aventually rolled around and I hadn't gotten a detention as of yet. I told Lola about how Jordan wanted to get me a boyfriend and she laughed. No, I mean almost falling out of her chair laughing. She on the hand got two detentions, so I had the choice to either hide in the girls bathroom or sit with Jordan.

Why is it that I prefer the girls bathroom?

"There you are!" Jordan squeals excitedly. Completely fake. I could see it in her eyes. it's the same look my mum used to give the old, stoned men when she was working. "I've been looking for you everywhere. Okay, so I found you like four guys you can have fun with, but first you need to meet my girls" She blabbers on. I mentally sigh and nod towards the bimbos. What does she mean by have fun with? Seriously, i don't want to play who can spot the hottest guy on the football team.