1. You leesh!

credit to : mineco000 on twitter

" Did you understand? In french many adverbs end in -ment. They are built from an adjective... For exemple, take "facile" it means easy and you add -ment! Facilement!, you explained to the new little guy. "

He nodded, happy to finally understand his french exercice.

Every sunday you took your time at the association you founded for teenagers who needed some help with school. It was a safe environment for kids to do homework, having tutoring or just chill and talk.

The place was divided in two, one part with a big TV, video games, some computers, sofas and even a kitchenette to feel like home and another part where you can study in peace. The place was cozy and you liked it, you didn't mind spending all your sundays here. Plus, the kids were adorable!

✉️ from : Unknown
Are you free at 6pm ? I'll come and get you xx

Silly of you to think deleting his number will help you to distance yourself with him... You knew Yuta's number by heart.

✉️ to : Unknown
sure! i can't wait 2 see u 😘

You sent the message with a smile on your face!

You broke up because you thought that Yuta didn't take this relationship seriously. You still loved him so, when he told you that he will make some efforts, you decided to give him a second chance.

Yuta is your first boyfriend, first everything and you started dating him in 9th grade. It's been almost three years and you recently noticed that he is not the same. In fact, he is rarely here when you need him the most... he became weirdly distant. He is always on his phone when you talk to him, doesn't care nor listen to you. It feels like he lost his love for you and remains out of habit. That's horrible and you cried for days when you two fought about it.

After a few hours, you would close the association to find Yuta.

Of course he was late... and you started to loose patience. He finally showed himself after 20 minutes with his vintage mercedes. You can thank your patience for not making any remarks.

" I'm late, sorry, he said with indifference. "

You nodded, trying to hide your boredom.

No one dared to speak for minutes.

" How was your day?, he broke the silence.
– It was pretty cool actually! Eliott the one who sings well did a little karaoke competition! It was very fun! I can't stop imagining him in The Voice, he will definitely win!, you continued trying to act like you were cool.
– Hmm..., he replied. "

"Hmm" ?? You sighed. You didn't want to force the conversation thus, there was a heavy silence during the whole ride.

The car stopped in front of the theater.

" It's been a while we didn't go to watch a movie at the theater, he finally said some words to you. "

You replied with a smile... "maybe, we'll have a good time", you said to yourself, trying to look on the bright side.

He paid for your tickets, popcorns and drinks. You weren't a picky person so you let him choose the movie he wanted to watch, an action movie about spies.

During the movie, you hoped he would try to get closer to you by hugging you for example but nothing happened at all! You are someone who reacts a lot when you watch a movie and by the way he looked at you everytime you were laughing or gasping in surprise it seemed that you bothered him. You were tired of this situation and felt like you were wasting your time yet, you were determined to tell him a piece of your mind when you came out of the movie theater

" Yuta are we good?, you suddenly asked.
– What's the matter? You didn't like the movie?, he said in return with his eyebrows furrowed.
– I don't want to fight Yu' but I feel like we're not what we used to be...
– What are you talking about again Y/N? You spoil the mood!, he chuckled annoyed.
– Listen to me...
– I am! And I know the rest of what you're about to say will piss me off, he shouted.
– Can you please let me talk? I didn't even said one sentence and you are already tense!, you stopped him. "

He rolled his eyes and sighed as an answer. Lovely isn't it?

You wanted to continue but your mom called you, Yuta saw the screen of your phone and in one second he took your phone.

" Mother-in-law! How are you?, he answered the phone. "

And in the blink of an eye, Yuta changed his whole mood. He was smiling like a fool, happy and excited... like the previous conversation didn't happent at all. You watched the whole scene, completely shocked.

You even wondered who was is girlfriend, you or your mother...

" Yeah, she is with me mother-in-law! Y/N is safe and sound and she will come home early!, he said with a big smile. "

He exchanged few words with your mom and finally hung up.

" What was that?, you asked speechless.
– What?
– How can you change your personnality in two seconds? We were starting to argue and..., you chuckled.
– Look... Y/N. We've been together for a long time and I don't want us to break up. We can be a lot together! Me and you, the two heir of the Okkotsu's family and L/N's family, he tried to explain, Just imagine!
– So it is for opportunistic reasons that you want to stay with me?, you asked in shock.
– No! Don't make me say what I didn't! Sure, I still have love for you Y/N! I just don't want to throw our relationship because you are needy, he said.
– Needy!? I am needy!? All I asked for you is to act less like a zombie when you are around me and show some love and affection that's what boyfriends do!!, you shouted with tears starting to well up. Whoaaa! I didn't know you were like that... You leech!
– Don't say words that you will regret Y/N, he said annoyed.
– Do you still love me Yuta?, you asked for the last time.
– Uff... Don't be ridiculous Y/N!
– Be honest, you insisted.
– Of course, he said by consoling you falsely.
– Get lost, you snapped. "

You looked at him for the last time with disgust and decided to leave him for good.

He shouted your name but didn't run after you, it was a blessing in disguise because you didn't want to deal with him but at the same time you felt sad because he didn't try to...

Once away from him, you instinctively called your best friend Yuji.

" Yuji's speaking!, he answered right away.
– Yuji, can you pick me up please?, you sobbed.
– Oh my God Y/N are you good!?, he shouted worried.
– Not really, I will explain...
– Send me your location baby, I am coming right now!, he said before hanging up. "

You sent your location as he asked.

It was dark and cold, you waited next to a convenience store. Fortunately, you didn't wait a lot because fifteen minutes later Yuji's car stopped in front of you.

You were ready to hop in the car but you suddenly stopped when you realized that the person driving was not your best friend.