21 part 1. Santa tell me

! please read the author note at the end of the chapter

— for a better experience read this chapter with the song just above in the media ❤️

(psss, don't be cheap with the votes and the comments)

It was Christmas Eve. New York was crowded, being outside at this time was like an obstacle course.

"What do you mean there is no reservation with my name ?, Y/N frowned and started to loose patience.
– I am sorry Miss, I can't found your reservation, the waiter answered.
– I called a week ago !, she exclaimed.
– A week ago ?, the man scoffed. Miss, you know that this is a 5 star Michelin restaurant ? You can't book a week ago here, unless you are the president, the waiter rolled his eyes and chuckled in disbelief.
– Yes, thanks., Y/N frowned and glared at the waiter.
– If there is no reservation Miss, I may ask you to wait outside please, the waiter added with an unbothered expression."

In this freezing cold ? Waiting outside ? The waiter didn't care at all!

Y/N  began to grumble and sulk to the way of exit. She took her phone from her purse and composed boyfriend's number.

"Yes Ma'am! I am on my way, you are going to see me in five minutes inside, Choso beamed to the phone.
– Choso..., she let out a frustrated sigh. They said there is no reservation with my name. They kicked me out of the restaurant.
– They kicked you out ?, Choso snapped. In this freezing cold ? Couldn't they just let you wait for a moment ?, he let out a sigh. I am here soon darling. Don't be sad and wait for me !
– Okay..., she said with sad voice before hanging up."

With the same little pout on her face, Y/N put her phone in her designer purse.

"Why a beautiful lady like you is alone in the streets of New York on Christmas Eve ?, an unknown voice startled her."

She frowned and raised her gaze, just to meet a blonde guy in his thirties. Green eyes, tall, freckles... He wasn't ugly but right now ? Hitting on her was not the best idea at all.

"Why would a slob like you decide to hit on me on Christmas Eve ?, she retorted.
– Woh, easy tiger. I found you cute but if you have this attitude...
– What ? If I have this attitude, then what ?!, her frustration took the lead of her emotions and the guy looked like the perfect punching-ball.
– Are you playing hard to get ? It's turning me on, he chuckled."

She was ready to insult him but when she opened her mouth to say something, she felt a hand around her waist.

"Is there something wrong with my wife?, she closed her eyes and let out a small sigh of relief when she heard Choso's familiar voice.
– Oh, taken ?
– Yeah, get lost, Choso said in a threatening tone."