16. Flowers

cr : nn14dd on twitter

"What do you want Y/N ?, he finally cut the tension between you."

You bite your lips nervously and took a step forward.

"I want you all by myself, you managed to say without a stutter."

He smirked and leaned forward.

"You don't mean it, he whispered before nibbling your ear gently."

You gasp and close your eyes. You couldn't even hear his phone ring. He traced your back with his fingers with all the care of the world.

"Have a good night Y/N, he said with his husky voice before pulling away."

He was ready to leave you but you stopped him by grabbing him by his shirt. On tiptoe, you placed your lips timidly on his.

Your hearts were beating so fast, you thought they will explode soon. Choso couldn't believe what was happening, all he fantasized for years were happening right now.

Your timid kiss quickly became a real kiss full of passion.

He pushed you up against the wall, a hand on your thigh lifted your leg to put it around him and another one was around your neck, pulling you closer.

~

Things escalated quickly, Choso broke the thin distance to kiss you deeper. Each brush of his lips against yours sent tingles through your body.

Choso was drowning into your lips, it was as if they were his remedy and loss at the same time.

His hand, firm yet gentle, found its way to your thigh, fingers pressing into your skin. A moan escaped your lips, a sound that made him completely crazy.

When his teeth touched your lower lip, you jolted. It was almost too much, the strength of his touch and how it spread through you. You gently pushed against his chest, making some space between your lips. The naughty little voice in your head was telling you to feel how much his chest was firm.

"That's what you wanted. Are you backing off ?, he teased playfully."

Your chest tighten, and you can't help the panic rushing through you at the flood of attraction. It was a bit hard to keep his gaze, fearing that looking too much might overwhelm you.

"Look at me sweetheart, don't take your eyes off me..., he said in a voice that carried the weight of a thousand unspoken desires."

It needed all your strength to look at his eyes, giving him doe eyes.

"Just like that... good, Choso unleashed a smile, unable to control his faint blush on his cheeks."

The look on your eyes was literally melting him on the spot. He thought how was it possible to be so pretty, cute and gorgeous at the same time.