10. My girl

When you heard Choso screaming, you felt culpability

When you heard Choso screaming, you felt culpability. Geto seemed to be greedy, you wished to calm him a little bit by talking about money.

« Speak, he shouted, grabbing your jaw with violence. »

You haven't even had the time to feel the pain that Choso was already grabbing Geto by the collar and punched him with all his strength.

« Did you touch MY GIRL!?!, Choso shouted with rage. »

The situation was crazy, you thought you were watching an action movie! Things were happening too fast, you haven't even had the time to scream! Geto was already bleeding, but he wasn't k.o, he managed to give few punches. Geto's minions jumped into Choso... kicks and punches were flying in all directions and Choso had no longer had the upper hand.

You looked around you to find something heavy to hit them with it. The punching ball was perfect!! You threw it with all your might at Geto who was punching Choso while swearing. Geto screamed when it touched his back, he fell like a potato sack and took his guys with him. Choso lifted Geto up by the collar and gave him a big headbutt... you definitely heard his nose break! This time? Geto was k.o. Geto's henchmen took fright and slowly backed away.

« You want your damn money!?, Choso barked.
– Fuck you, sniffed Geto.
– Eat that, you dog!, Choso took a wad of cash out of his pocket before slamming it into Geto's mouth. »

You looked at him with wide eyes, not knowing if you have to be afraid or pleased by the view. All the stories about him, knocking ten men, breaking teeth and arms and being a complete beast when he fights... It was actually true!!

« Listen to me, you fucking asshole. This is the last time you piss me off, the last time you touch my girl. You better make yourself small, otherwise it's your fucking rotten place that I'm going to burn down. And don't worry, you'll be inside when it will happen. I don't owe you anything anymore, Choso said one last time before dropping Geto on the ground. »

Maybe you were tired or crazy, but you were internally screaming and shouting like a big fangirl. He was so cool and sexy! His tee-shirt was full of blood and ripped yet, you could see his muscles!

You came back to reality and wiped the drool in your mouth when he came to carry you like a princess to leave this rotten place. He looked at you with tears in his eyes like he could cry anytime.

« I am so sorry Y/N, I am so sorry..., he kept repeating the same sentence. »

Seeing him like this broke your heart... You gave him a hug with the little strength you had left.

ONE HOUR LATER —

( for a better experience, read this part with the song above )