6. Ghosting

don't forget to show some love 🫶🏻

You wanted to say something cute and cheesy but Choso's phone started to ring and just like that, he walked away from and changes his whole mood.

He looked annoyed and pissed. You looked at him with a pout of sadness because your lovey-dovey moment ended. You couldn't hear what he was talking about with the person on the other end of the line... but it didn't seem cool.

He finally hung up and came back to you a little embarrassed.

« Y/N, I have to go. Something important came up..., he said sorry.
— Oh..., you couldn't hide your disappointment and looked at your shoes.
— Hey.
— Hmm ?, you barely answered always staring at the ground. »

He lifted your head, putting his thumb on your chin so that your eyes looked at him.

« I will call you! Okay, love?, he smiled. »

You smiled back at him because he called you "love" and nodded like a kid.

Before leaving you, he gave you a kiss on the cheek... you were completely red. He gave you a last smile before disappearing with his motorcycle.

You get back inside and to your surprise, you saw Maki and Nobara dancing together, flirting and laughing out loud... You were definitely not the only one having a good time!

ONE WEEK AFTER

He didn't call you, he didn't text you and you didn't see him in school. All week you waited for a sign of his existence but nothing... And you knew that he wasn't sick or else because Yuji talked about him sometimes and it didn't sound like he was sick at all.

Besides, you really wanted to talk about your kiss with your friends but if there was no "continuation" there was nothing to be happy about. You were sulking about it... Did he ghost you?

« Y/N, you look sad what is happening ?, asked Yuji while driving.
– Oh, nothing! I am tired... can't wait to sleep, you said with a small smile. »

He nodded and didn't ask more.

« Take a bath and eat a good meal sweetie!, Nobara stroked you hair delicately. »

You kissed her hand softly.

A few minutes later, Yuji stopped the car in front of your house. You got out of the car and didn't forget to say goodbye.

Once home, you would find your parents in the living room watching an old movie. Your parents met in college and they still love each other so much!

Your father and mother were back from their conference in Switzerland. They are both neurosurgeons and researchers in neurology. When they are not working in the hospital, they are working in the laboratory and when they are not working in the laboratory, they are travelling the world to share their research at conferences on medical advances. Cherry on top? Your father's family runs a pharmaceutical company. You are part of a family of geniuses!