5 part 1. Lies

do not hesitate to react, comment and vote 🫶🏻

credit to @grmms_otk on twitter

« I need to pee. »

Yep, it was what you said to Choso before leaving him in the middle of the store and you didn't even bought your ice cream. Even though your panic attack humiliated you, you managed to make him laugh.

« Y/N I didn't understand this exercise, can you help me please?, askew the kid you were tutoring. »

You had spent three hours solving math exercises, it was not your favorite subject yet, you were able to get it. Once all the kids were gone, you finally packed up your things to go home. You answered few messages from Yuji and Nobara before leaving for good but you heard someone's laugh. Your attention turned to where the sound was coming from... and you didn't believe what was happening just in front of you.

You wished that you were part of a silly prank. You wished that what you were seeing was just your imagination. You wished that you were actually dreaming... You wished but the scene was real : Yuta and a girl you directly recognized making out just in front of you.

You froze for a moment and were lost in thought, trying to put the pieces together.

For a while, you had noticed that one person in particular was commenting and liking all of Yuta's photos. Her name is Himeko, a model on instagram and she is two years older than Yuta. One day, you had a big argument with Yuta about her and he sold you pretty lies.... Of course, you bought the pretty lies.

« Don't worry about her! » ; « Stop imagining things! » ; « She is a friend! »

Lies.

Sadness or anger, you didn't know how you felt. You stared at him, Yuta noticed and what did he do? He smiled. A big smile full of satisfaction on his face. He was disgusting.

You felt humiliated... tried to look dignified and got in your car silently.

Kissing this girl in front of the lobby of your association right when you were finishing your tutoring? It was childish and mean.

The car was not yet started. You watched the road with emptiness. You asked yourself a lot of questions...

« Was he always like that? » ; « Why didn't I see it coming ? » ; « Did he loved me once ? » ; « Was I the problem? »

You were tormenting yourself with questions without answers.

Once at home, you weakly greeted your parents and locked yourself in your room, pretending to be tired. You needed to be alone.

You needed to let go your relationship with Yuta for good. You and him was over. The little sympathy and affection you had left for him had vanished to give way to disgust and pity.

The next day, you were determined to not show any pain whatsoever. You put effort in your makeup and clothes, you wanted to look normal, like someone didn't stab you in the back the day before.

You removed the airplane mode and had a tons of notifications... messages and calls from Yuji and Nobara and that's when you wanted to answer that someone knocked on your door like crazy. You knew it, it was Nobara.

« You dumbass!, she shouted before hitting your head with her handbag.
– Hey!, you shouted back. It hurts !
– Where have you been!, she questioned worried. »

You touched your poor head and looked at your friend completely worried.

« Seriously, why didn't you answer our texts and calls? We were worried!, added Yuji on the back. »

You sighed and explained everything to them.

« I will kill this bastard!! He'll regret not being in his mama's fat belly!, insulted Nobara.
– He's such an asshole, I am shocked!, sighed Yuji completely distraught.
– I don't know how someone can change this fast, you sighed. And I really want to act like a grown person, move on, let this story go but it would be too easy for him. I need to do something... a revenge. »

Yuji and Nobara looked at you quietly and waited for you to finish what you said.

« I don't care about what people will think of me, I don't care about him at all... but I really want to piss him off, just so he realizes it hurts, you continued. »

Nobara and Yuji looked at each other quite puzzled.

« Honey, the best revenge is ignorance!, added Nobara. »

You shake your head, determined to do something.

« We said we are going to Megumi's party tonight but... Y/N it's okay we can stay together and watch a good movie, suggested Yuji.
– No it's fine. Let's party tonight!, you said with a sudden enthusiasm. »

The day passed quickly, you hardly managed to not think about Yuta and focused on your schoolwork. You were looking forward to tonight because you had a plan... Asking politely to Choso if he wants to be your fake boyfriend !

It's true that you hated Yuta but the nice girl you are couldn't force someone to do something for your selfish reasons. You found your idea stupid and were sure that Choso would laugh in you face... Yet, it was okay since there was already rumors about you and Choso, you will just try to not shut them.

So when you came home, you didn't wait too long to found the perfect dress to execute your plan... a little black dress!

The way it looked on you was perfect, you were sexy and confident! You styled your hair with a simple blowout and for your makeup you put your burgundy lipstick on your lips and did a very pretty siren eyes with a little smokey effect! You were go...

The way it looked on you was perfect, you were sexy and confident! You styled your hair with a simple blowout and for your makeup you put your burgundy lipstick on your lips and did a very pretty siren eyes with a little smokey effect! You were gorgeous!

Your phone was buzzing, you received a new message.

from : Yu' 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
sorry love, megumi told us to buy some beer
we can't pick you up but nw choso don't mind! he said he will pick you up at 10' 😗

You were reading the message with a big smile,  it's like the universe was with you! You looked at the time : 9:50 p.m. He was coming soon!