12. Not our goodbyes

cr : _melonchip(he looks so soft and cute there omg!!)

cr : _melonchip
(he looks so soft and cute there omg!!)

COMMENTS AND LIKE
I LOVE READING YOUR REACTIONS !!
❤️

We were reaching the end of the school year, and it had been six incredible months since we started dating. Every day that passed, my love for her grew stronger. I couldn't imagine going through a day without hearing her voice or seeing her beautiful face. I was completely hers.

Knowing how exhausted she was from the final exams, I wanted to do something special to make her happy. So, I planned a trip to the beach for us. She needed some time to relax and unwind.

As I waited for her outside her house, I could hardly contain my excitement. I was eager to spend this weekend with her. Finally, she emerged from the house with a small suitcase, dressed in a pair of Converse sneakers, denim shorts, and a white crop-top. She looked absolutely stunning to me even, whatever she was wearing.

"Hey, sweetheart, I called out, pulling her to hug her warmly."

She giggled softly and planted a sweet peck on my cheek.

"Are you ready?, I asked, unable to hide my anticipation.
- I can't wait any longer, she replied, her smile radiating pure joy."

We hopped on the motorbike and hit the road and I stole glances at her from time to time, admiring her beauty and the way her hair danced in the breeze.

We laughed and talked, enjoying each other's company as the miles passed by whenever we had the occasion. After three hours of driving and a few short breaks to stretch our legs and grab a quick snack, we finally arrived at our destination.

As we pulled up to the beach, our excitement soared to new heights. The sight that greeted us was absolutely breathtaking, like something out of a movie.

It was the perfect time to arrive, with the sun just starting its descent.

"Oh Choso, look at the sky ! It's beautiful, Y/N pointed the sky with excitement.
- Yes, it is..., I managed to reply, my voice slightly breathless as I found myself unable to tear my eyes away from her. "

Unable to resist the temptation, Y/N kicked off her shoes and darted towards the soft sand. Her laughter filled the air as she ran, her hand outstretched towards me. Without a second thought, I followed her in a playful sprint towards the shoreline. We kicked up sand with each step, our feet sinking into the cool grains beneath us. As we reached the water's edge, we slowed down, our hearts pounding with excitement. Y/N turned towards me, her eyes sparkling.

"Choso, let's race to the water!, she exclaimed."

I couldn't help but chuckle at her energy.