11. Late night walk

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE YOUR REACTIONS ❤️

(please read the author note at the end of the chapter thanks!)

CR : @NC9_

— C H O S O P O V

I've been awake for a while and I think, it's the first time I slept so well. Just by looking at my dark circles, we can tell that I have insomnia !  Yet, this night I slept like a baby...

Y/N's phone started to ring but she was too deep in her sleep to answer. The cover was all over her, I could only see the tip of her head, her messy hair.

« Y/N, I called while I was stroking her hair. »

She mumbled something inaudible that made me laugh.

« Your phone is buzzing like crazy, you should answer. I think it's Nobara, I said with a dumb smile on my face. »

She answered the call half asleep. I could see Nobara's furious face on the screen. She started to scream like usual, this kid has so much energy.

« Are you coming to school? I am asking because I think you forgot you have friends there. I didn't have any news from you since Megumi's party, Nobara started to scold her.
– I am coming, no need to scream, Y/N mumbled tired.
– Hmm, see yaa then, she replied before hanging up.
– She seems angry, I stated with a chuckle.
– She's grumpy sometimes, she sighed. »

Nevermind, I surrounded her with my arms and gave her millions of kisses. She laughed shyly and God knew how much I loved the sound of her laugh.

« How do you feel, sleepy head ?, I asked her suddenly serious. »

My head was on her chest, I could hear the sound of her heartbeat, I found it peaceful. She touched my hair and brushed it softly with her fingers.

« It took me some time to sleep... I wasn't calm, I was still afraid that someone or something happens, she said after a moment of pause. »

Even though the unfortunate events had passed and nothing was broken, I couldn't help but feel guilty. I was literally eating myself up inside.

« I am sorry, I said eyes closed. »

She kissed my forehead, the sensation of her lips on my forehead warmed my heart and swept way all my worries.

« I would give anything just so you forget everything..., I sighed.
– What happened ?, she asked with a laugh. »

Her laugh was contagious, although I was a bit sad.

« Let's put that behind us, she said, caressing my face with tenderness. Let's get ready for school okay ? »