9. Psycho

hey! do not hesitate to vote and share your reactions xx
- for a best reading experience; read with the song

hey! do not hesitate to vote and share your reactions xx- for a best reading experience; read with the song

credit to : ilameys on twitter

People didn't saw you leaving the party even if you deeply wished for someone to come to save you. Geto was poiting his knife to your back and pushed you into his car.

« Don't do something stupid, be a good girl, he ordered with a cold stare. »

Alcohol had made you feverish and completely fragile. You were close to having a panic attack, with difficulty you tried to control your breathing and shaking but it wasn't working you were too much scared.

Geto was unbothered and focused on the road. You hadn't realized how many minutes had passed but you ended up falling asleep on the car seat.

When you opened your eyes, you noticed that you were in a couch and a blanket was laid on you. Your eyes was heavy due to your tears last night and you felt an horrible headache. You weren't alright, your chest hurt terribly.

You tried to recognize where you were... A warehouse with a boxing ring, punching bags and benches.  It was empty, there was no souls.  To the side was a door that probably led to another room.

« Did you sleep well?, Geto's deep voice came to you. »

You turned your head towards him. He was holding a little bottle of strawberry milk on his hand with a fake smile before throwing it in your face... You let out a painful moan.

« Drink it, he ordered with no sympathy.
– You really like to give orders, you replied with a voice broken by tiredness.
– You looked like shit yesterday, don't even drink again.
– Okay but where I am and what do you want from me?, you asked with your hand on your forehead to relieve the migraine.
– You don't need to know where you are. I just need your stupid boyfriend to show up, he was staring deeply at you.
– Are you his friend ?
– A friend kidnaps another's girlfriend ?, he scoffed. Drink your strawberry milk and stop asking dumb questions.
– Are you going to hurt me ?, you couldn't stop. »

He sighed and rolled his eyes. It was the first time you met someone rude like him. You wanted to slap him but a pichenette was enough to knock you out. He crawled into the couch in front of you and took your phone out of his pocket.

« What are you doing with my phone?, you tried to stay calm.
– Looking at your photos. I am curious.
– Oh yeah! Do as you please!, you said that ironically. »

He ignored you and clearly had fun by looking at your pictures.

« You should change the way you do your makeup. It doesn't fit you, he criticized and was shaking his hand up and down to show his face.
– I didn't think I asked for your opinion, you replied with a frown.
– I thought Choso was gay, he said out of nowhere. So, when my guys told me he had a chick I was kinda surprised. »