19. Pottery lessons

cr to : jozpic on twt(literally fell on my knees when i saw this fanart on pinterest)

(literally fell on my knees when i saw this fanart on pinterest)

read with the music on the media for a better experience
+ please read the note at the end !

don't hesitate to vote and share your reactions xx

I don't know what I am doing anymore.

Seeing her again wasn't planned.

Seing her again made me feel a rush of emotions... Anger, sadness, love, loneliness, frustration and desire. I was lost and conflicted. It was impossible to deal with what I want and what I need.

Seeing her again made me remember how lonely I was all this time.

When I had hope that maybe we could love again... Start a new chapter together, something would show up and making me feel insecure.

I wanted to be the strong one, the person who could walk away and never look back. But the truth was, I was as lost as she was. I craved her touch, her presence, but I was torn between the love I had for her and the fear that she will let me go again.

It made me into something I despised. We were not like this, I was not like this and it was hurting us.

We are tearing each other apart.

I felt guilt for hurting her, guilt for being unable to fully commit, guilt for making her doubt her worth. I didn't want to be the villain in her story. Yet, at the same time I couldn't help to found it satisfying anytime she tried to seek my love.

I knew I needed to make a decision, to either embrace what we had or let her go for good. The thought of losing her again, this time by my own choice, haunted my every waking moment because I still love her.

In the midst of my confusion, I found myself reaching out to her, pulling her close during her weakest moment. As I held her trembling body, I realized how much power she still held over me.

I wanted to be the man she deserved, the one who could make her smile, not the source of her heartache.

The cold, aching void inside me that I loved to portray in my art ? Only she could fill it. I missed her more than words could express. I didn't want to live the empty nights anymore.

For a moment, I allowed myself to imagine a different future. A future where we were happy, where I could be the man she deserved. The thought brought a flicker of warmth inside me.

The woman I love, the one who had the power to both heal and hurt me. The one who deserved the world, yet I struggled to give her even a piece of it.