7. Bad boys problem

do not hesitate to show some love 🫶🏻

credit to : @ 213_desu on twitter

You just finished tutoring. Yuji and Maki came to help. Maki looks like she can kill you but she was definitely a sweet cinnamon roll... She was fun to hang out with, you understood why she was Choso's best friend and why Nobara had a crush on her.

They were eating Cheetos while you were telling them what happened since Megumi's party.

« HE SAW YOUR DAD AND MOM !?, shouted Yuji completely shocked.
– I am surprised... you are talking about Choso? The Choso we know??, I didn't know he had feelings, added Maki with a laugh.
– Hey my brother has a heart, a kind heart, okay!, said Yuji to defend Choso. »

You all started laughing.

« But seriously, I knew everything Y/N... Remember after your first fight with Yuta ?, asked Yuji.
– He even came to pick me up?, you said.
– Yep! When he came at home he had a big smile on his face and asked me if he was your type. He really likes you!, he was pointing at you with a serious face. »

What Yuji said was like a balm on the heart, you were smiling and blushing slightly. The fact that your friends saw what Choso and you had was real made you happy.

« But please guys, don't say a word to Nobara... Sometimes she is kinda too  protective, you nearly begged.
– You have to tell her Y/N, Yuji looked at you with big eyes.
– I know but not now... I know she likes him but you know how she freaks out when things are getting serious... She always think I am gonna leave her or something like that.
– Yeah, I remember how she reacted when you and Yuta was official. She had her little life crisis but it's ok, answered Yuji. »

Nobara is your bestfriend but like you said to Yuji... sometimes she is too protective. At the beginning of your relationship with Yuta she was mad at you and sulked for a long time. She was afraid that your friendship will change and you will forget her for a boy.

You just wanted to take your time before telling her everything with Choso.

You preferred to go home on foot and take the opportunity to continue your talk. The weather was good, you were really enjoying this little moment.

Your phone started vibrating in your pants pocket. You took out your phone and couldn't help smiling.

📩 from C
are you free ? i miss you

You sent a video of you doing the heart sign with Maki and Yuji talking behind you.

📩 from C
having fun without me? :(
stop at my house if you don't mind, i want to take you out to dinner