20. Stop being cute

fanart cr to : adrienwithane0 on twitter(I got very inspired, hum

(I got very inspired, hum...)
– for a better read the chapter with the music right a the top ; Zayn - I don't Mind

You woke up to Choso's deep voice coming from the kitchen. The scent of sweet pancakes wafted through the air, luring you out of the warmth of the bed.

You opened his bedroom's door shyly just to get a view of Choso, shirtless and wearing loose grey pants that clung to his waist. You couldn't look away from his muscular back... not like you've never seen it, it's been just a while.

He was cooking and talking to the phone at the same time. His conversation reached your ears, and you recognized Yuji's voice.

"Don't even think about playing with her, if you make Y/N cry one more time I swear Choso, I will personally come to New York to beat the shit out of you, Yuji warned, his tone leaving no room for misunderstanding.
– You think I don't love her ?, Choso scoffed, a little frustrated.
– I don't know, you act weird... It's like you don't know what you want with her, Yuji retorted."

You felt bad for eavesdropping their conversations yet, you couldn't help yourself. There was a little knot in your stomach that made you anxious at each words Choso was saying.

"I am sorry and I just... I got hurt okay ? I did dumb things to take some distance but Yuji... My heart is screaming that she is all I need, Choso admitted. She makes me lose my mind. I love her so much, he lets out a laugh, he chuckled, the weight of his confession hanging in the air."

He sounded so vulnerable. Just like a balm in your heart, his confession made you smile. You know Choso since forever but all this situation made you confused. You didn't know how to act anymore around him, it's like you are learning to know him again.

Before he could turn, you slipped into the bathroom. You will act like you didn't hear anything... Feigning ignorance was the best option. You fought for a miscommunication, you didn't want to fight again for eavesdropping.

Gathering your composure in the bathroom, you let the running water wash away any hint of eavesdropping guilt. For a moment you smiled in front of the mirror, Choso's words was playing in your mind on repeat.

You felt bad for crossing the line of his intimacy but what you just heard made you feel more confident about your relationship.

Choso was serious with you. It can work.

You finally joined Choso at the kitchen. The table was surprisingly full... pancakes, strawberries jams, chocolate spread, orange juice, milk and a bunch of well sliced fruits.

Your belly, no longer subtle, expressed its hunger with a noticeable grumble, prompting Choso to turn around.You started to blush, kind of embarassed. His eyes, catching yours, lit up with warm. He was no longer talking to the phone.