5 part 2. Melting

do not hesitate to react, comment and vote 🫶🏻

credit to @srkork on twitter

When Choso saw you, he completely froze for a minute... Like a mirage, you appeared in front of him with your little black dress and your cute smile.

« Beautiful, he let go without realizing it.
– Sorry, I didn't hear what you said, you replied by approaching him.
– I said, you look good, he cleared his voice.
– Uh, thanks, you said by looking awkwardly at the ground. »

You watched him pull a second helmet out of the trunk of his Harley. As usual, he was handsome...

His outfit matched him, you were crushing hard

« Wear it sweetheart, he said before giving you the helmet. Oh, you will catch a cold, take my jacket, he proposed like a gentleman.
– Oh, no no no, it's okay Choso!
– Y/N, as much I like what I am seeing right now, you will froze the second I will ride, he said by giving you his leather jacket. »

You put it on without saying another word. You watched him get on his motorcycle before you imitating him in turn.

« Hold me tight, he invited with his deep voice. »

You had a silly smile on your face and put your arms around his waist. On the road, without realizing it, you had laid your head on his back. Choso noticed it... he sighed and closed his eyes for a second. With the wind, you couldn't hear a thing but something was clear, Choso's heart was beating fast.

The wind, the speed, Choso, the way you held him tight... The moment was perfect and you didn't want to end it. Unfortunately, after a while, you had arrived at Megumi's. As soon as Choso parked his motorcycle, people glued their eyes on you two, they were shocked. Even with the music, you could hear them gossiping.

Like he didn't seem to care, he helped you to take off your helmet.

« Do you want to keep it?, he asked by looking at his jacket.
– No, it's fine! Thank you Choso, you thanked him sincerely because without his jacket you would have died of cold.
– Oh my God Y/N! You are late!, shouted Nobara when you were giving Choso's jacket back. Ouuuuuh, you are matching guys!, she cooed with a big smile. »