bonus chapter

bonus chapter before the season 2

@im__mizu on twitter- the poor baby girl is sad while thinking abt you 🤭

- the poor baby girl is sad while thinking abt you 🤭

I didn't have the courage to say goodbye to her at the airport. I let Yuji go on his own; it was too painful for me.

In the days following our breakup, I was completely crushed and broken. I never understood those movie characters who seemed to be at the end of their lives after a breakup... But now, I understand, and it hurts like hell. It feels like every breath I take is followed by heartache.

During the first year after our breakup, I became a ghost. I hardly spoke to anyone. I forced myself to wake up every day, go to work, and help my dad, who was starting to get better.

Thank God, my friends and Yuji did their best to support me. They avoided mentioning her, and Yuji always left the house when she called him. The first year was incredibly tough for me. Honestly, I despised myself.

Once her absence became a habit, I decided to get my act together. I wanted to find a purpose in my life. That's when I discovered my passion for art. I took art classes just for fun, and it turns out I had a natural talent for it. I started sharing my work on social media and couldn't believe that people actually liked what I was doing. It felt like I was finally doing something meaningful in my life. But the downside of social media is that it gives people glimpses into your life while you catch glimpses of theirs. So, when I stumbled upon her Instagram profile, it reminded me of how happy I used to be when she was a part of my life...

She was still as beautiful, radiant, and gorgeous as ever. Her Instagram profile had a professional vibe to it. She was studying at Harvard Medical School, doing a lot of volunteer work, and making numerous friends. She seemed to be doing fine without me.

I spent my days secretly stalking her, hurting myself more than anything else. Hoping to find any information about her, perhaps even the existence of a boyfriend?

One time, Yuji caught me stalking her Instagram, and he yelled at me for the first time. He scolded me and blocked her on my phone... He didn't want to see me suffer anymore, and I am still grateful to him for that. Sometimes you need a big slap on your face to wake up.

Noritoshi opened a tattoo salon, and my life took a new turn. I started working for him, and the salon became quite famous. People came from all the country just for me to tattoo them. I genuinely enjoyed what I was doing; I was passionate. Finally, I had found stability in my life. I made a living through my art, and I couldn't complain much.

Nine years flew by in the blink of an eye. She had become a renowned doctor. She made significant contributions to research on rare diseases that affect women like endometriosis. She also worked as a doctor without borders, helping people in war-torn countries. She had become an icon, inspiring millions of little girls to dream. I even learned that she had her own chapter in our high school's history book. I was proud of her. After all these years, she still held a special place in my heart and I was still wishing for her happiness.

After all these years, I'm still wearing our promise ring.

I moved to New York City and opened and art gallery. Noritoshi joined me and opened a tattoo parlor here. We were doing pretty fine... My art was known all around the world, Yuji calls me the "star" now.

Not going to lie, I didn't like all of this attention. When people recognize me, I always want to hide somewhere far away... I met crazy people too, like girls who wanted me to tattoo my name on their tits. Hmm yeah, I think we can say I became quite popular.

But... Is it too much to still hope to see her again one day?

guys i can't believe the story is gonna reach 15k soon...
ty sm for the support
i really love that you guys love the fanfic so far
you are the best!
❤️