17. Here we go again

don't hesitate to vote and comment, i love reading your reactions xx

cr to rylmee2 on twitter

Hiromi wanted to talk.

It's how you ended up waiting for him in front of his apartment. He didn't made you wait and joined you in his casual outfits : blue jeans and a white shirt.

You could see an annoyed expression on his face. He was frowning when his eyes met yours but slowly his gaze softened. He suddenly blushed and looked away before clearing his throat.

"Hi... Red looks good on you, he mumbled."

You widened your eyes and looked at your outfit to see what he meant like you've forgotten what you're wearing.

"Ah, thanks, you said with a small smile.
– Want to come inside ?, he proposed with a raspy voice.
– Hiromi... I think it's better if we finish here, you got straight to the heart of the matter."

Hiromi was startled. He didn't understand what was happening and raised his eyebrows worriedly.

"Is everything fine Y/N ?, he asked with a low voice.
– I don't want to play with your feelings... I just figured out that my heart wasn't available now, you tried to sound fine.
– Do you see someone else ?, he came closer to touch your shoulder gently.
– I don't know... I don't think anymore. You  know what you want in life, but I'm not. You deserve someone who is emotionally available, you stared blankly, avoiding his piercing gaze."

Hiromi nodded, he didn't understand your point of view but he was ready to respect it. Even though you just shared quick kisses and laughters, he was a little disappointed. He started to really like you but he was ready to respect it.

"I see... Thanks for being honest, he said sincerely.
– I wish you the best, you finally looked at him and gave him a warm smile.
– Likewise Y/N, you can always text me. I will be here for you, he smiled.
– Thank you Hiromi... Ah, and I just wanted to clear something. The flowers you sent me were beautiful but someone sent me another bouquet without any name on it, I thought it was from you, that's it, you explained.
– It's okay Y/N, it's just flowers, he rubbed your shoulder with a straight smile."