8. A cute scar on your ugly face

do not hesitate to vote and react! <3
read the chapter with the song ☝🏻

do not hesitate to vote and react! <3read the chapter with the song ☝🏻

credit to sso_s__ on twitter

At school everyone talked about you and Choso, you even had your fanclub. Frankly, it was annoying... Since what happened on your date, things were complicated between you and Choso. You saw that Choso was someone who hates conflict, specially with you! He avoided all forms of confrontation. You just had to sound a little serious for him to change the subject, act like he didn't hear you or just disappear. Conversation was just impossible!

At the other side, Yuta was so happy that between you and Choso things were cold while he was living his best life with his new girl... On social media he was stalking you with his fake account and tried to know everything about your life by sticking with your friends.

Nobara was not supportive either... "I've told you he was not good for you" was her favorite sentence whenever you looked sad. Yuji, tried to help but it was difficult for him to take a side...

You didn't feel good, you were suffocated by all the remarks and this unwanted attention. You were fed up, so fed up that you didn't want to talk with Choso anymore. Everytime you saw him, you tried to avoid him. When he texted and called you, you barely answered. You just don't wanted to talk to him and act like everything was fine.

Megumi invited everyone to his Halloween party, you were kind of looking forward to it... maybe you will finally have some fun.

📩 from : C
what are you wearing?
do you want me to pick you up love?

You felt a little bad for him, you knew he loved you dearly... Even when you tried to avoid him, he was always there. He didn't lost his interest. Yet, you wanted honesty! No secrets!

✉️ to : C
idk
its ok we will meet at the party.

Of course you knew what you wanted to wear but you didn't have the energy to match with his costume and act lovey-dovey in front of everyone.

You wore light makeup, just a little foundation, concealer, mascara and highlighter. Your Spiderman costume had a mask so, you choose to not wear a lot of makeup to not smudge it.