18. Cry

vote and share your reactions
i love to read it! xx

vote and share your reactionsi love to read it! xx

credit to : uoru1_juju on twitter

FEW HOURS LATER.

You stepped out of the shower, fresh and all clean. You took extra care getting ready for Choso, hoping that this time, things would be different. The past few days had been a whirlwind of emotions, and you wished that things are going to be finally fine between you. You heart pounded with anticipation.

You made your way to the living room, the scent of Choso's cigarette smoke wafting in from the balcony. You saw him standing there, his back to you, and a cloud of smoke around him. You wanted to run to him, wrap your arms around him and tell him how much he was handsome.

But when Choso turned to see you, his expression was far from what you expected.

His eyes narrowed as he noticed you.

He gestured angrily towards the plane tickets, in his hand. You completely forgot about these.

"I found these, he scoffed, You were planning to leave without even telling me?"
– Choso, it's not what you think. I got those tickets before we... before we found our way back to each other, you tried to explain, guilty."

His frowned even more, and he took a long drag from his cigarette, exhaling the smoke slowly.

"So, what? You still had one foot out the door, ready to run the moment things got difficult?, he retorted.
– No, it's not like that!, you protested. I planned this trip before, when I thought... It was over, your voice was rising in desperation."

Choso shook his head, a bitter laugh escaping him. You looked at him as he quickly stubbed out his cigarette.

You came closer, hesitantly and tried to touch him but he rejected your hand. Eyes wide, you tried to keep your calm.

"I am fed up. I am fucking fool to love a girl like you..., he let out, desperate.
– Are you serious ?, you said, hurt."

At the same time, his phone started to buzz. He ignored it but it kept buzzing and ringing.

"I have nothing to do in New York anymore, it's normal for me to go back to my family, you admitted.
– Your family ?, he scoffed with a bitter smile."

For a moment he stopped talking and you looked at him, waiting for his next move but instead, he took his phone out of his pocket to answer his texts.

"We are having a discussion and you look at your phone ?, you exclaimed."

He ignored you and continued to text.