PROLOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE: An eye of the Cosa Nostra is under revision causing for me to unpublished the next chapters, thank you for understanding.

WARNING: This novel contains STRONG language, death, and VIOLENCE, you may not read this story if you're not into this kind of genre, you have been warned.

DISCLAIMER: Characters, Names (Dead or Alive), Places, and Events are PURE FICTITIOUS, I in no way own any recognizable characters or quotes throughout the story and no profit is being made, and no infringement is involved.

HELLIXIR WAGON

"Sigues fumando?" (Do you still smoke?)Ely asked.

One of my friends, there were two, two close friends, they took their degree and worked abroad but years ago they decided to join my organization I told them that it's illegal but they didn't mind it as long as I'm with them.

Ely Zeuvax Huxley Drewitt, that's her name and the other one is Tifanie Bythesea Chalondra Clazzo, among us, Tifanie is the quietest, shy and introverted bitch one, she's an introvert but when it's time to kill someone, she won't hesitate to pull out her gun.

Our first names are for us only, we're the only ones who are using them or calling them to each other no other people can call us that, or else I'll tear their eyes off or cut their dick, I'm not kidding, well.. some of my former blockmates were used to call me Rhyle back then.

Ely graduated as an IT expert in Italy, While Tifanie graduated in Applied Corporate Management and Business Management in Italy as well, they were both supermodels in Hispanic countries even in the U.S.A but years ago they decided to quit their jobs and join my organization, they said they can't kill someone but years passed, they starting to get used to it.

I'm an Attorney, CEO, Private lieutenant, and above all, A Mafia Lord, it's chaotic, isn't it? I'm an Attorney and A Doctor, I do save lives but I also kill, I have red eyes, I didn't know that it was possible, when I studied in Spain some of my Maestros couldn't believe the colors of my eyes, I do speak Spanish, Portuguese, Latin, Japanese, Corsican, English, and Filipino,

While Ely can speak Spanish, English, and Filipino, and Tifanie Can speak Spanish, English, and Filipino, they are both intelligent and good looking, They received an Email from Oxford saying that they're qualified but they didn't study there, but after they graduated, modeling agencies in the US immediately offered them projects and promotions, they became a supermodel real quick.

And most of all, We're now a Cosas Notras (Mafia Group) and I am their lord, Ely, Tifanie, and I are the Tres Patroncitas (Big 3 of the Mafia) My organization became bigger because of the connections from my businesses, I had A. Wagon medical hospitals around the world were among the top 1 medical hospitals all over the world, I also had a Law Firm not just in the Philippines but also In America, Australia, and Asia continent, I also had a Wagon hotel and resorts all over the world, plus the luxurious cruises, I lost my count, Ely and Tif were naturally rich, their connections helped my organization too.. but we're not the number one.. there is Cienfuegos, The real number one.

A wagon is the biggest Mafia Group in Hispanic countries, and Italy, France, and Portugal, and the second to the first of the most dangerous Mafias, And just like to Yakuza Group the third one on the list, Cienfuegos are my mortal enemies.

"Ya te lo dije Ely, no hay razón para que deje de fumar, además, era mi calmante para el estrés." (I told you, Ely, there's no reason for me to stop smoking, besides, it was my stress reliever.) I answered her question formally, not taking my eyes off my computer here at my office in Wagon.

"Seriously, Rhyle? Do you want to suffer your body from a lung disease?" She asked me again.

She won't stop asking me to stop taking cigarettes, cigarettes became my way out to stress, damn.