CAPITULO 29

DMETER TYPHOON FAWZI

After we went to my safe place ay agad kong hinatid si Rhyle at bumalik din sa kumpanya, I have works to do but I decided to enter Faughn's office since I left them earlier when I suddenly ran just to chase Rhyle.

"Where have you been?" Iyon ang bungad sa akin ni Yunix, it was Mendel.

"None of your business." I replied with no emotion, Rhyle made me sad with her feelings just now, I've never thought that Faughn can hurt a woman like this.

"We were having a fucking meeting earlier and you just vanished." It was Keyos, Copeland.

"It's just once, I left the meeting once." I replied again.

"You ran after Rhyle, didn't you?" Yunix asked.

"Why the hell are you keep on asking about it, Yunix?" I irritatedly asked him back.

"Because you ran during the meeting without further notice." He replied.

I saw Faughn sitting chill on his swivel chair, I walked towards his direction and stood in front of him, "what do you want?" He asked me when he noticed my presence.

"Are you aware that you're making everything hard for Rhyle?" My forehead creased.

"I am."

I aggressively held his collar, "How dare you to hurt your wife." I glared at him deadly.

He looked at me emotionlessly, "You already know the fucking plan, Dmeter. Don't act like you don't. I am protecting Rhyle, Dmeter, remember; I could lose this goddamn organization just for her."

I didn't let go of his collar, "Hurting her is your way to protect her?!" I yelled.

"Did you see her fist? It has wound! And I was so sure that it was because of you! She probably punched something that could lead her fist like that!" I yelled again.

Yunix and Keyos suddenly walked to me and they tried to stop me but I just couldn't let go of what he did, he hurt Rhyle.

"You don't understand!" He yelled back as he held my collar.

"Tang ina mo, Faughn! You let that bitch takes you back?!" I yelled because anger was covering my whole system.

"I didn't let her take me back, Dmeter. I will use her against our enemies."

"Baka nakakalimutan mong pinaglaruan ka lang niyan noon! Ginamit ka! Niloko ka, Ang tanga tanga mo para magpauto! Tang ina mo para saktan si Rhyle dahil bumalik lang ang babaeng walang idinulot sa'yo kung hindi sakit at pagkadismaya!" And there, I found myself on the ground, he punched me.

"You don't have the fucking right to yell at me! Inside my goddamn office, Dmeter! If you don't understand why I'm doing this then you shouldn't have involve yourself into this! Hindi ako nagpapauto kay Izera!"

"Why shouldn't I be, huh?! Kasi sasaktan mo lang lalo si Rhyle?! She's your fucking wife for god's sake! Faughn!" I yelled and I wiped the blood from my lips.

"She'll suffer if she's going to be with me all the fucking time!"

I slowly stood up and I removed Keyos' and Yunix's hand on mine, "You're already making her suffer, asshole." Then I walked out of his room.

I went to my own office and I slammed the door, I'm mad at him because he's protecting Rhyle in a wrong way, Rhyle's getting hurt, I felt bad for her.

I sat on my swivel chair and turned on my laptop only to remember that one photo of Rhyle way back in spain, I opened my drawer beneath the top of my table and it revealed the photo frame of her photo, I took it out and my smile slowly form itself.