CAPITULO 26

HELLIXIR WAGON

Since I entered that fucking room my fear started to cover all of my goddamn system, I just can't show it to Faughn because he's getting worried, I don't even know if I should confess my feelings for him or I'll just let this fade until he found his greatest love, I'm aftaid to confess because I know.. I know he didn't feel the same way.

"How's marriage?" Ely asked.

As usual, I'm here at my company, working.

"It was good... so far." I sighed.

"How 'bout you? Your relationship with Mendel?" I asked her back.

"We're doing good, he's a nice guy so we have no problem to each other so far." I nodded.

"Should I confess my feelings for him...?" I asked her.

Tifanie and Ely looked at each other before walking to my table's direction, they sat on the chairs in front of me.

"Are you seeing your future with him?" Tifanie asked.

I nodded.

"Do you care for him?"

I nodded again.

"Do you... love him already...?" They both asked.

I looked at their eyes as I stare through their souls, "Mahal ko na..."

Napahampas sila pareho sa table ko, "Sinasabi ko na nga ba."

Lumapit sila pareho at inakbayan ako, they were caressing my back like I was a baby or something.

"Like I've told you in spain... there's no problem in loving someone, there's no problem with being in love, gusto namin na maranasan yung pagmamahal na deserve mo." Ely said.

"Try to confess your feelings with the right time, right place at the right point." It was Tifanie.

Napaisip ako sa kanilang sinabi, maraming posibilidad na hindi ako mahalin ni Faughn dahil una palang ay may nakabuo na siyang plano, at ayaw kong sirain 'yon.

If the right time comes, maybe I'll confess.

"I will confess my feelings for him, don't worry." I told them.

"Goodluck..." they both caressed my back.

They walked back to their seats and of course, Tifanie started doing something with her laptop.

"Yunix and I will buy groceries later, do you want to come?" It was Ely.

I looked at her in confusion, "Are you living together?" My forehead creased.

"What?! No! Sasamahan ko lang, well... he wouldn't mind if you'll join us."

I nodded, "I'll send a message to Faughn first."

I took my phone inside my back and started typing letters.

To: My annoying husband.

Hi, love.

Hindi naman ako naghintay nang matagal dahil nagreply din siya after two minutes.

From: My annoying husband.

Hello, love. Is there something wrong?

I replied back.

To: My annoying husband.

There's nothing wrong, I'll just inform you that I'll go to grocery store after work with Ely and Mendel, is that okay?

From: My annoying husband.