CAPITULO 3

X-THER CIENFUEGO

I'm currently looking at the woman right in front of me, I can't deny that every detail of her is perfect even her eyes...

"Babe!" I looked at the girl who called me, she was running towards me, I smiled and open my arms to welcome her.

"Hi, how's your day baby?" I asked, smiling.

"Great!" She replied with full energy.

"Alam mo ba Theraughn may narinig ako." pagkukwento niya,

"I told you to stop calling me Theraughn!!" She even combined my first and second names, Ther from X-ther and Aughn from Faughn.

"Why? It's cute!!" She even pinched my cheeks for st. Loyola's sake!

"Stop that crap." Nag iwas ako nang tingin.

"You're blushing!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"What's your kwento, babe?" I asked her.

"I heard people talking about a girl whose eyes are red, they said, 'it couldn't be! It's impossible!" Pag kukuwento niya while making a face, I smiled,

"Ahuh?" pakikinig ko sa kaniya.

"Then they even said that red eyes could be so harmful to a person with a lot of hatred!" Pagpuputuloy niya.

"But for me, red-eyed people are gorgeous! They would be so hella gorgeous!!" I'm still listening to her.

"That's your type, right? I know you do like watching movies with a red-eyed girl like a vampire like Bella swan, don't you?" She asked me,

"I.. I.. aish! Where did that come from? I'm just amazed by their eyes, but yours are my favorite and most beautiful eyes in the world for me." I calmly said, caressing her cheeks.

"I know you like people who are pretty rare, if there's a red-eyed girl, you would like her."

I don't think I would like this woman, aside from her being my enemy, she's also looked evil, is this whom I compete with?

Her eyes looked full of hatred, suffering, pain, revenge, and hell...

*****

Fuck! Baligtad na ang posisyon namin at siya na ang nasa likod ko habang hawak hawak ang kamay ko, nakadapa ako at halos halikan na ang sahig! DISGUSTING AS FUCK!

nagpupumilit akong lumaban pero I didn't expect she's that strong...

"What now? Couldn't resist, huh?" Bulong nito sa tainga ko.

"Rhyle, let's go." Rinig kong sabi ng isang kasama niya, pero I didn't see who it was.

She leaned onto my ear to whisper something, "it was nice meeting you.. Cienfuego" at tsaka ako binitawan.

I saw her cooly walking while holding the sniper she brought, I saw a woman right behind Copeland, she has a samurai sword at nakatutok into sa leeg ni Copeland, bumulong ito at umalis na kasunod nito ang isa pang babae mula sa direksiyon ni Mendel.

"They are now gone." I heard Griffin whisper.

"I'll make you suffer... Wagon." Trust my word.

GRIFFIN

Nakabalik kami sa kumpanya ni boss at nandito kami sa opisina niya, tahimik lang kaming lahat kasama ang halos benteng tauhan, malaki ang opisina ni boss kaya nagkasya kami, si boss ay tahimik na nakaupo ngunit kanina pa minamasahe ang sintido, stress yarn?