CAPITULO 8

HELLIXIR WAGON

Just like the past few weeks, my routine cycle is still like that, waking up, going to work, uuwing pagod, at matutulog, I've been so busy with my cases and patients, I have to monitor them all, until I received an email.

"What do we do now?" Tifanie asked, we're here at my office in Wagon corporation, we're also having a meeting about the email we received days ago, it was about a mafia war.

"We will face them." I answered them.

The war will be happen tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken Yakuza and Casanova did that on purpose, they knew that the leader of Cienfuego is currently in the hospital, confined.

"How about your patients? Cases? Hearings? We can handle this Rhyle." Ely said.

"Ms. Drewitt is right señorita Wagon, we can handle this since we're enough to fight them back." Slora said.

"No, I will transfer the cases to Atty. Gomez, then the patients... other doctors will handle my patients." I stated.

"You have nothing to worry about, we're all fine now, the guns, weapons, granades, and other firing arms are now complete set." Lawless spoke.

"Make sure the location is clean, don't let them involve the innocent people, kids, senior citizens, pregnant women, and people with disability." They all nodded.

"However, I want you to do your best to defeat these bullshits, show no mercy, if you needed to tore their eyes off then do it, if you have to cut their dick then do it, do not hesitate to kill them." Bigkas kong muli.

"The Mercedes that we are going to use is ready na rin señorita, all of our members will use the Mercedes while us, going to use the McLarens, the vehicles are in good condition, just like our members." Slora said.

"Our assassins already planted a bomb anywhere in the location, five of our members will have the control for those, CCTVs are all set, and the rest is good now." Lawless stated.

The simple meeting turned out great and I told them to had a beauty rest because tomorrow, I'm expecting them to show their dragons and beast that have been hiding.

I heard Cienfuegos are clueless about this because no one from Yakuza or Casanova let them know, though, Cienfuegos and Wagons are still mortal enemies but I know, I know that they planned this, I'm not a coward kind of woman, so if they wants to play, then we... will... play. The imbeciles wants, the imbeciles gets.

Mabilis lumipas ang oras at kinailangan nanaming harapin ang mga Yakuza and Casanova, we came to the location using our McLarens, as we expecting the leader of Yakuza and Casanova is waiting for us.

"Nice to meet you... Wagons."

"Tell me, what do you want?" I asked the both of them.

At tama nga ang nasa isip ko, agad nila kaming tinutukan ng baril, "One wrong move-" hindi na natuloy ni Casanova ang sasabihin nang mag sindi si Slora ng smoke bomb at agad ng binalot ng makapal ng usok ang paligid.

I took the chance to move, I picked up my pistol with a silencer and started firing them, nagsitalsikan ang mga dugo dahil sa pagbaril ng Wagons sa ibang grupo, nilaslasan ko ng leeg ang iba, hiniwa ang mukha at ginripuhan sa tagiliran, nang mawala ang usok ay sumalubong agad sa akin ang nanlilisik na mga mata ni Yakuza.

"You're a fucking bitch!" Tumakbo siya para yapusin ako sa baywang pero mabilis kong naiwasan iyon at naumpog siya sa pader.

"Kill them all." Bulong ko kay Slora at Ely.

Hindi ko na matagpuan ang iba kong tauhan dahil panigurado'y nakikipag laban na rin sila, nakaramdam ako ng tao sa likod ka at muntikan niya na akong matapyasan ng tainga.