CAPITULO 15

HELLIXIR WAGON

"Ate doc, are you scared of death?" My kid patient asked in confusion.

We're here at the massive free space outside the hospital where patients can get a fresh air, feel free to move and play, I decided to bring this kid outside for her to get some fresh air.

"No, I'm scared of nothing, neither no one." Diretsahan kong sabi.

"Why po?"

"Death... could be so peaceful, honey."

"Paano po yung mga maiiwan niyo? Friends? Family?"

Napaisip ako sa sinabi niya, well... I have no one right now, I don't have husband and kids either family, I only have my wealth, companies and organization... and my two bestfriends.

"I do have friends, honey. But I'm sure they can live without me." I replied.

"Ate... my mom told me that death could be the hardest thing for the one's family, my mom said it was really a nightmare, I love my life... but seems universe is against me." I looked at her in shock, how did she learn such a thing?!

"No, everything happens for a reason." I tried to bring comfort.

"Bakit po ganoon? Kung kailan minamahal mo na ang buhay, doon ka naman bibigyan ng rason para mawala?" The kid started to get teary eyes.

I hushed her, "You'll be okay, ate doc will do her best to cure you." She hugged me.

The kid stopped from crying when someone approached us and sat next to my patient, it was Finn, Xaiden Finn Cienfuego.

"Don't be scared to death bebe girl, lahat ng tao ay doon papunta." He said to the kid.

The kid's mom came back and got the patient back to her hospital room, lumapit si Finn para makipag usap sa akin when the girl left, kita ang malawak na view ng grass field with green environment.

"Are you sure you're getting married with him?" He started.

I didn't look at him instead I remove my stethoscope, eyeglasses and coat, "wlWe're not sure yet, the competition isn't over."

"Nabanggit niya nga iyon, well... if he would win against you, I just want you to know na there are maybe consequences you might face together." He said clearly.

"I don't remember asking." I sarcastically said.

He chuckled, "You're a Wagon, aren't you? the owner of Wagon empire and group of companies, the owner of Wagon law firms, Wagon luxury cruises, A.Wagon medical hospitals, and .." he looked at me, "The head of the global mafia."

I looked at him and his deep blue eyes met my red eyes, I'm sure he's aware of it.

"Yes, the rival of the owner of Cienfuego luxury cars, the owner of high class real estate, the owner and chairman of Cienfuego group of companies, the most empowered, and wealthiest man in asia, australia, usa, middle east and in africa, and the boss of the most high mafia globally, and most of all... your brother." I formally stated.

"There's a mafia group in italy, and in spain, he has a reason why does he want to marry the second to the first of most empowered mafias."

I looked at him, he's wearing a patient attire, his hair was a bit messy but it still looked fine, he looked like the carbon copy of Cienfuego.

"I'm aware of that." I replied.

"Let's not talk about his businesses and yours, do you know that he has his greatest love?"

How do I know that? I didn't know his personal life and I have no plan to know.

"This girl left him years ago just to chase her dreams abroad, he really love this girl but I can't see the girl has the same feelings for him." He continued talking.