CAPITULO 37

HELLIXIR WAGON

It's the third day of a week when I asked Faughn to be with me, I haven't tell him anything from my unspoken thoughts and words yet, that's the purpose of this.

I entered my room here in Faughn's condo, when I looked around the sadness and darkness of my room suddenly transferred to my body, while holding the CT scan, X-ray, and other results of my tests, I sat on my bed,

I'm getting skinnier and more weak.

The image of Faughn being happy with Izera makes me proud of him, naramdaman ko na lang na unti unting umaagos ang luha ko.

I stopped reminiscing our good times when the door opened at iniluwa nito si Faughn.

"I'll go to Izera's place." My husband informed me.

Please stay, I need you right now.

I reached for his hands, "Can you stay? Even just for a bit? Please love?"

I need someone right now, love...

"Izera needs me, Rhyle." He looks so tired.

I need you too...

"Please? Stay for a bit." I replied, stopping the urge to cry.

"She needs me..." sinusubukan niyang bawiin ang kaniyang kamay mula sa aking pagkakahawak.

Kahit ngayon lang... stay here with me, and I promise, I'll make it worth it.

"She's pregnant, Rhyle."

I'm your wife, please... Lend me some of your time, my hubby.

"Please let me go." His eyes were begging.

Please... don't go.

"Izera is pregnant, I have to take care of her, for the sake of the fetus inside her womb."

I have an aortic and valve stenosis, love... I need you more than anything in this world, too.

I smiled, I made sure that it was a genuine smile "Okay... go, take care of her, I love you... Faughn."

"I will be right back, Love. Please, wait for me."

He left, bringing my heart with him, he left without knowing that his wife... Has a valve disease.

The moment he closed the door my body given up, how could I sing a song today if I had this broken heart with me? napag usapan naming magkikita kami ni DT sa aking mansyon because he wants us to do what I've always wanted.

I opened my phone and I started to look at the photos we took when Izera's not here yet.

I looked at the first photo, ito yung nasa auction kami, Faughn's eyes pierced into mine kaya napag isipan kong kuhanan siya ng photo without actually making it obvious, matalim ang titig niya rito at handa na akong patayin.

Ang sumunod naman ay picture niya nang nasa wheelchair siya, kinuhanan ko siya ng picture dahil nakita ko ang inis sa kaniyang mukha habang nasa harap niya ang kaniyang mga kaibigan at inaasar.

I looked at the next one, ang photo ay sinend sa akin ni Copeland noon, we were hugging each other while sleeping peacefully. I was wearing a onesie Rarity that time, he sent me this photo with a message 'Wow, enemies to lovers, lol'

The next photo is the one I took when we visited my old school, we were wearing my old uniform and I noticed Faughn was staring at me and smiling. Habang si Fawzi at Copeland ay nagsusuntukan sa likod mukhang hindi napansin ang camera.