CAPITULO 22

HELLIXIR WAGON

"How's the organization?" I asked Lawless and Slora.

We are currently having a meeting here at my office in Wagon corporation.

"The organization is doing great, Señorita." Slora replied.

"So far... Our organization has no illegal transactions." Lawless said.

I was reading the emails of my employees about business matters when I noticed that Ely and Tifanie were quite.

"What happened to them?" I asked the both of my members.

"We... also don't know, Señorita."

I called Tifanie and Ely to call their attentions out, "Huh?"

"Seriously, what's happening with the both of you?" I asked them.

"Nothing, Rhyle." Ely replied.

I noticed that Tifanie looked frustrated, she was stucking her tongue insides of her mouth, "You're hiding something to me, aren't you?" I told them.

"Nakakainis talaga yung Copeland na 'yon." Tifanie finally spoken.

"Agree." I agreed.

Lawless and Slora laughed, I don't know what's Tifanie up to but I was so sure that it was Copeland's fault.

"Why? What did he do to you?" Ely asked Tifanie.

"He kissed me!"

Naibuga ni Slora ang iniinom na tubig at sunod sunod na umubo, nabitawan ko naman ang ballpen na kanina lang ay pinapaikot ko gamit ang aking mga daliri.

"HE DID WHAT?!" we all yelled in unity.

Tifanie groaned and crumbled her hair out of frustration, sinasabi ko na! May tinatago talagang landi 'tong kaibigan ko.

"He kissed me." She calmly exclaimed.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

Binalot ng katahimikan ang buong opisina ko, tumingin ako kay Tifanie at tumingin din siya pabalik, I raised a brow causing her to blushed.

"She liked it." I confirmed.

"I did not!" She yelled.

"Wow, may itataas pa pala yang boses mo, Señorita." Natatawang sabi ni Slora.

"If you did not like it, then why are you so defensive? Napasigaw ka pa." Ely asked her.

Umiwas siya ng tingin, "Magsinungaling ka na sa lahat, 'wag lang sa founder ng Wagon Black Society." Slora said.

She then rolled her eyes then stood up and left the office without saying anything, I shook my head.

"Did Mendel do the same to you?" I asked Ely this time.

"H-Huh?"

Lahat kami ay napatango nang magpatanto na pareho silang hinalikan, "Confirmed."

"He did not!" She yelled.

"Then why are you so defensive?" Panggagaya ko sa tono niya.

Sa sobrang busy ko ay hindi ko namalayan na kalandian na pala nila ang mga member ni Faughn.

I had to attend meetings for a few hours with the heads of every department in my company, it took a long time so I got home a little late, I used my McLaren to go to Faughn's mansion, it was smooth a trip so I got home early, I parked my car and then went inside, the whole mansion was quiet, it looks like Faughn's members are not here.