CAPITULO 39

DMETER TYPHOON FAWZI

After a week when Izera made a fucking fake scenario, she made a show that would lead to Faughn and Rhyle had their annulment papers approved by them, after Rhyle fell asleep, I immediately went to our underground place only to see Faughn shooting all the mannequins mercilessly.

Today, I saw him and Izera talking to a travel planner, "What is the meaning of this?" I immediately asked him when I entered his office.

"Oh, I thought you resigned from your work? Then what the fuck are you doing here?" Mendel asked when he saw me.

"Don't mind me, mind yourself and mind Ely." I replied causing for his eyes to widened.

"Why the fuck are you mentioning her name?" He bitterly said.

"She left Rhyle's organization months ago, wala na ang co-boss ng BWSW."

Copeland suddenly stood up, "Llapati ba ang lalove ko umalis sa kaniyang organisasyon?!" He shouted.

Mendel's and My forehead creased, "Your what?!" We both asked him.

He pouted, "Ang lalove ko."

I massaged my nose bridge, "He was pertaining to Tifanie." I told Mendel.

When I turned my gaze upon Izera and Faughn they were talking to a travel planner, I didn't mind Copeland and talked to Faughn.

"Ano 'to?" I asked him.

"That's a travel plan." Izera answered for Faughn.

I put my tongue inside of my cheek, "Did I ask you? I'm asking FAUGHN, I'm asking HIM, not you." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"She's right, Dmeter. That's a travel plan." Faughn said.

I grab his collar, "How could you this?! How could you make a plan for another when your marriage with Rhyle isn't approved yet! It takes ten months! And almost 12 months of your marriage means nothing to you?!"

I badly wanted to punch his face, what would be Rhyle's reaction if she sees this?

"We can find ways, you know." Izera replied.

I looked at Faughn's gray eyes angrily as I growled, "You... throw that 12 months easily? Ni hindi pa kayo totally separated! It takes ten months, Faughn!"

He looked at me emotionlessly, "May magagawa pa ba ako? My attorney will handle the legal separation." And there, he received a heavy punch from me.

I can't imagine Rhyle crying because of this imbecile.

"Fuck you!" I hissed.

"Rhyle needs you!" I yelled again.

"Really? She just said I'm a trash, a nothing but a bullshit. You were there, Dmeter. You were there when she threw that words." He uttered in a very cold attitude.

"Wala ka nang magagawa, magsasama na kami ni Faughn sa france, nalugi na rin ang mga kumpanya ni Rhyle kaya wala nang maasahan si Faughn sa kaniya."

Kilala ko si Faughn... hindi gano'n ang tingin niya kay Rhyle but this woman really getting on my fucking nerves!

My blood boils, "Wala kang pinagbago, isa ka paring manggagamit at golddigger."

I saw Faughn suddenly stood up and he gets back from sitting on the couch, "Kailan alis niyo?" Mendel asked him.

But Izera answered him instead, "January 28."

We all looked at her in shock, "What?!" We all yelled in unity.