CAPITULO 1

X-THER CIENFUEGO

It had been a week since the hacienda de la Wagon burned down, it was Yunix Morais Mendel who ordered the men burn that property.

"Ano? may balita na ba kayo?" Mendel asked the three of them, Dmeter Typhoon Fawzi, Keyos Copeland, and Hanlon Griffin.

They are here at my huge office in my company having a small meeting about the men who ordered them to burn down the hacienda de la Wagon, we never found a mark, clues, or evidence that they are dead or... alive.

"Stop wasting your fucking time on fucking nonsense matters," I told them, not taking my eyes off the projects and documents I'd read.

"But Mr. Cienfuego, we didn't know what happened, our private investigator never found a lead," Mendel replied.

"Ikaw bagyo, ano sa tingin mo?" Copeland asked Fawzi.

"WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" Fawzi yelled.

I didn't give a fuck about them or their thing, kahit magpatayan sila ay wala akong pakialam.

"I just called your name! What the hell is wrong with that?" Copeland calmly said.

"Fuck you!" Fawzi raised his middle finger towards Copeland.

"Oh really? When?" Copeland teases him, and Mendel and Griffin let out a laugh.

"Tsk, ayaw ng bagyo, sige puday na lang." dugtong pa ni Copeland na lalong ikinainis ni Fawzi, Mendel and Griffin can't hold their laugh so they laughed out so fucking loud, halos mawalan na ng hininga at mahulog sa pagkakaupo, napailing ako.

"Stop the chaos, do your jobs," I ordered them.

"Oh, Keyos tawag ka ni boss" bawi ni Fawzi kay Copeland.

"Ulol! Aba, bumabawi." Copeland replied to him.

"Hello? Yes, this is Yunix Morais Mendel, I'm your husband's boss, May I know what happened to him?" We looked at Mendel who was now talking to someone on his phone,

"Ahuh..." He continued, we're all quiet and wisely listening.

"Someone conveyed your daughter and decided to adopt her?" We looked at him again,

"Okay." Then he ended the call.

"After a week, I finally got some information." Mendel informed us after the call, I raised my brow as a sign of asking what the information was.

"Someone took their daughter Nyx, He adopted her, And I think it was Wagon who took her," He? So it means Wagon is a man?

"Ang pagkakakilanlan ay medyo mataba, malaki ang tyan, at malaking lalaki ang kumuha sa anak, nakasuot pa raw ng formal attire." Mendel continue stated.

"Is there a possibility that the guy is Wagon?" Copeland asks Mendel

"There is," I replied then all of them looked at me.

We heard someone knocking on my door, "Come in," I said in a monotone,

I looked at the woman who entered my office, it was my secretary, she was wearing a very fitted red dress and her cleavage is visible, I looked at her face and she was smiling while walking towards my direction,

"Mr. President, time to go to the board meeting," she said to me.

"Alright," I replied. getting ready to go, I brought my two handguns and hid it,

The four sophomores immediately followed us, "Type mo ba siya?" Rinig kong bulong ni Copeland kay Mendel, referring to my secretary.

"No." He simply answered.