CAPITULO 41

X-THER FAUGHN VANCOUVER CIENFUEGO

I opened my eyes and white ceiling welcomed my sight, I roamed my eyes until I heard Mendel's voice, "He's awake!"

"F-Faughn... how are you?" Mendel asked me.

My eyes are still not working well because of the harsh light so as my voice. he immediately called a doctor, he even said the doctors congratulated me for surviving the seizures.

"Masamang damo nga naman, hindi mamatay matay." He sarcastically said, I throw him a death glare.

When my food came I immediately complained because it tastes so bad, "Just order from some fancy restaurants, I don't wanna eat that." I was calm by then.

His face looked disagree until he spoke again, "I should thank Wagon." He whispered.

"Why would you thank Wagon?" I asked while eating and the three of them avoided my gaze like they were avoiding my question.

"Uh... nothing." Mendel said.

When I roamed my eyes I immediately noticed that it has a huge living room and a mini kitchen around, this was a probably VIP room, "What hospital is this?" I asked him.

I drank a water not until he answered, "A.Wagon." then I suddenly spat the water out!

"WHAT?!" My voice echoed in the whole room.

"A.Wagon." he repeated himself.

"WHAT?!" I asked again in disbelief.

"A.Wagon. A.Wagon, Mr. Cienfuego." He replied.

"FUCKING HELL!" My voice echoed in the room again.

I was about to reach for something when we all heard a knock that made us stop from moving and made me stop from eating my meal, my body froze when I saw the doctor's face.

"How's your feeling?" She asked me while looking straightly at my eye.

"Huwag kang lalapit." I replied, was ready to fight. Hindi pa ako fully recovered at mahina pa ang katawan ko, in case, I will get defeated by this woman.

"I'm your doctor so I need to monitor your condition." She said.

I raised a brow, "Paano ako makakasiguro na wala kang gagawing hindi maganda sa akin?" I gave her a suspicious look.

"Mendel can assure you, he knows what I'm doing, he's aware of every action I do." She said while turning her gaze to Mendel, I looked at Mendel and he smiled assuring me that everything's fine.

I slowly calmed myself down and Wagon proceed to her work, I was looking at her deeply, she has a gorgeous face with her very pointed nose, she was doing something on me when she noticed my stare, "Stop staring at me, dumbass."

I immediately turned my gaze to somewhere, "Feeling mo lang 'yan, wala akong intensiyong titigan yang nakakainis mong pagmumukha." Of course, it was a lie... What am I supposed to do? Admit that she has a hella gorgeous face right in front of my members?! Hell no.

"Ang bait mo namang pasyente..." she stopped, "Bakit hindi ka pa magpasundo kay St. Peter?" She asked me causing for my blood to boil.

The room immediately filled with Copeland, Fawzi, and Griffin's laugh while Mendel was just smirking like a fucking sophomore, he even shook his head! How dare he!

My brows furrowed but I felt my cheeks burning in heat and it was because of this woman! She's making me mad for fuck's sake!

"Are you done? If you are, then you may now get the fuck out of here, and get the hell lost." I said with bitter tone, I'm annoyed!