CAPITULO 10

HELLIXIR WAGON

It's been a month since Cienfuego admitted to the hospital, he's getting okay and I guess he'll be able to walk properly again, because his wounds are starting to heal.

"Ate red-eye! Let's play po!" Napatingin ako sa batang tumawag sa akin, she's one of my patients.

"I told you... don't move too much, didn't I?"

She walks toward my direction, and sat beside me, it's already four o'clock in the afternoon when she decided to get some fresh air, but she got sweat insted.

"Alam niyo ho bang may gwapong naka confine dito." She whispered to my ears like a gossiper.

"Huh? Who?" I asked her.

"Hayon po oh!" Turo niya sa isang lalaking nakaupo rin sa wooden bench.

"Tsk, he's truly handsome but his personality is stinky."

Napaismid siya, "Inde kaya!" I raised my brow.

"How do you say so?"

"Naka talk ko siya!"

"Ahuh? What did he tell you then?"

She leans to my ear to whisper something, "He said, he likes someone here!"

Huh?! What the hell?!

That's obviously nurse Joy, he's always with nurse joy.

When I looked at the other direction, I saw a suspicious man standing, I observed my surroundings and I found suspicious people, I know this.

"Tara na, pumasok na tayo." Aya ko sa bata,

"Nurses! Papasukin niyo na lahat ng pasyente! Now! come inside now!"

Agad na nagsipasukan ang mga pasyente sa loob ng hospital, tanging natira ay nurse ni Cienfuego at si Cienfuego, I walked towards them.

"Nurse Joy, you have to come inside now, I might declare white lights later." I informed her, takang tumingin si Cienfuego.

"PO?! HALA BAKIT PO?!"

"Just do it! Go, go, go, go!"

"What's happening?" Cienfuego asked.

"You have to obey me, just go to your room, don't open the windows and stay inside your rooms."

"Really? What's happening?" He asked me again.

"Just go!"

I call the security management of the hospital and told them to never let anyone get inside the hospital, I also told them to automatically close all the blinds para kung ano man ang mangyari, patients won't know what's happening outside, I also told them to lock all the doors, exit, and entrance.

Pumunta ako sa kotse ko upang hubarin ang coat at ihanda ang sarili, I called Ely, "There are suspicious people around the hospital, all of them are wearing black caps, and black clothes, magpadala ka na agad ng mga tauhan, bilis!" Bungad ko kay Ely.

(We're coming!) Then she ended the call.

I made sure that all patients, doctors, nurses and hospital staffs are safe, I took my guns and my knife, I loaded bullets in it.

I went back to the place where I saw the guy, pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid nang may matanaw akong.. sniper.

"Fuck..." tanging nabigkas ko, saktong tawag naman ni Ely.

(What's the next move?)

"Don't come out yet, hintayin nating mauna silang lumabas." I replied.

"And one thing, there's a sniper, two snipers, the coordinates of one sniper is north location of the hospital three point five miles from east, hiding from bush, the coordinates of bush is two hundred fourty from circular location of the bush and seven point five from west and eight point six from south." I stated.