CAPITULO 42

X-THER FAUGHN VANCOUVER CIENFUEGO

I have no plan entertaining anyone after the confession of Rhyle but after that night, someone unexpected came.

"Faughn..."

I turned my gaze upon her, "What the fuck are you doing here?" I was mad not because of her mistakes but because she chose to be back, I'm already contented with Rhyle.

"I'm back..."

I formed a fist, "What do you want me to do?! Throw a fucking party because you're back after what you did to me?!" My voice echoed.

Dmeter, Yunix, Keyos, and Hanlon were just watching.

"I'm back baby... aren't you glad?"

"Why? Because you're ready to use me again?" I replied but I heard a hard slammed and I saw Fawzi and Copeland trying to stop themselves from moving causing for Fawzi to drop his phone.

"I came back for you!" She suddenly shouted.

I looked at her eyes, "Bakit ngayon lang...?"

"I promised... I promised that I will come back when I already reached my dream, Faughn."

I would understand that but leaving me with no proper words?! That is hell!

"I was waiting for you." But now I'd rather stay with Rhyle's side, she needs me, I was waiting for her... but not at the moment.

"I still love you so I came back, to do what we were dreaming about years ago, Faughn, let's get married."

I looked at Fawzi who suddenly gasped louder, "Fuck!"  His eyes widened, "I accidentally called Rhyle!"

The panic suddenly covered my whole system, did she just hear Iz's words? Did she hear Izera begging me to take her back?!

I turned my gaze upon Izera, "I don't want to get married with you, I don't want to be with you and most of all... I don't love you anymore. Izera, no. I am married and madly in love with Rhyle. So fuck off."

But she stopped me, "Kahit kuhanin mo nalang ako biglang secretary mo! I need a part-time job here in the Philippines, please..."

I badly wanted to reject her but I still pity her.

Pero kinabukasan ay ibang Rhyle ang nagpakita sa aming meeting, she was so cold like a frozen ice from Antarctica, I saw her fist covered with bandages and she didn't even throw a glance at me.

"You have no right to disrespect the employees here in the company." Izera suddenly entered the conversation causing my head ache.

"I'm his girlfriend, his secretary." That was caught me off guard.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Mariin kong bigkas sa kaniya na mabilis namang ikinatakot ng ibang empleyado.

"You're just a secretary." Rhyle coldly replied.

Unti unti na akong binabalot ng aking inis but I was at my work so I couldn't just show any inappropriate attitude.

"Sit, Izera. You are nothing to enter this conversation since you're not the contractor." I massaged my nose bridge, don't she dare talk to my wife like that.

One move. Only one move made everyone quiet and that was when my wife pulled her gun out, "One wrong move and you'll meet satan."

My employees let out a loud gasps when they saw the gun, "Don't test me, SECRETARY."

Lalong lumala ang sitwasyon nang umakto hindi pa tumigil si Izera, "Y-You're married...?"

She act like she was the only woman I could ever had and love but then... Rhyle left without hearing my answer to Izera's stupid question.