CAPITULO 7

HELLIXIR WAGON

"Yeah, it had been three weeks since Yakuza and Casanova masacre the Cienfuegos." Ely said.

We're here now at my company, with Lawless, Slora, Tifanie and Ely, we're talking about what happened weeks ago, I'm clueless about that, maybe because I'm busy with patients and cases, I've been handling a heavy cases and dying patients lately, but most of them are turned out good.

Isa na sa mga pasyenteng iyon ay si Cienfuego, I was just wondering and curious what happened the day he got in to the hospital, my medical hospital to be exact.

"I heard Cienfuego is your patient, Rhyle this is your opportunity to kill him! You should grab the chance." it was Tifanie.

"No, Tif. I don't want to lose my license." I replied, reading a document about the case I'm currently handling.

"You have billions of money!"

"I studied at the Massachusetts just to put my legal profession in danger? I suffered from studying Medicine just to lose my damn license? No, Tifanie."

"But-"

"Tifanie, look. I know he is our mortal enemy, but I'm a doctor and he is my patient, it is my duty to save my patients as much as I can, I will never let my black organization lose all I've got, I sacrificed all my health, mental, physical, and emotional health just to study medicine, I sacrificed my blood, sweat, and tears just for it, I will never let Cienfuego to be the reason sa aking pagbagsak, not anyone, not any man."

"She's right." Ely agreed to my statement.

"Okay, but my point is we should grab the chance to attack them since their leader is not in good condition." Tif said.

"Still, there's Mendel and other members, I'm sure they were the one who are currently handling the organization and the Cienfuegos group of companies." They nodded, getting my hint.

We all stopped when I receive a phone call.

"Yes, speaking." I said, it was Doc. Bautista

(Doc. We have a good news, the VIP patient got his consciousness back, he's now also awake.)

"Yeah? That's a... good news." I looked at Ely and Tifanie purposely.

(We need you here, you have to examine the patient.)

"Okay, I'm coming." Then I ended the call.

I looked at them when I ended the call.

"Cienfuego is awake now."

They shook their head, "I have to go, may patients pa ako".

When I got into the hospital, I immediately checked the VIP patient, when I entered his room I wasn't expecting that he's eating but that would help him to get better and to regain his energy.

"How's your feeling?" I asked him.

Bakas ang gulat sa kaniyang mukha nang makita ako, he stopped from eating para magsalita.

"Huwag kang lalapit."

I almost chuckled when I heard that, he looked like a kid who is scared at a monster.

"I'm your doctor, I need to monitor your condition."

He tilted his head looking so damn curious, I don't know this feeling but I found him.. cute, tsk.

"Paano ako makakasiguro na wala kang gagawing hindi maganda sa akin?" Isa sa kilay niya ay tumaas.

"Mendel can assure you, He knows what I'm doing, he's aware of every action I do" I said, I looked at Mendel and the others are comfortably sitting at the huge couch.