CAPITULO 23

HELLIXIR WAGON

"The dangerous woman of España."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cienfuego." I greeted him without breaking the eye contact.

"The lords of the two most dangerous black organization got married." Faughn's mom said.

"Where's Izera? Aren't you looking for her?" Their sister asked Faughn.

"Why are you looking for someone else when I'm already here?" I looked at her.

"Don't be too high, you're just his wife." She replied.

"I'm not just his wife..." I smirked, "I am Wagon."

"She's right Figilian, Don't find for someone who doesn't want to be found." Finn replied.

Their mom joined the conversation, "I'm... Ceres Liane Vancouver Cienfuego, I'm the mother." She introduced herself.

"I'm Don Ziliane Collymore Cienfuego, el padre de familia."

"I'm Xenia Figilian Vancouver Cienfuego, the youngest." The feisty girl introduced herself.

My members decided to introduce themselves too.

"Greetings, Mrs. And Mr. Cienfuego, I'm Zeuvax Huxley Drewitt." Ely introduced herself.

"I'm Bythesea Chalondra Clazzo." Tifanie said.

"Fensby Ezholya Lawless, Sir. Ma'am." It was Lawless.

"Floquet Axel Slora." Slora introduced herself.

"Are you the high paid former supermodels?" Faughn's sister asked Ely and Tifanie.

"Yes." They answered in unity.

"Y-You... are... mafias?!" She asked them again.

"Yes." They both answered again.

"And our lord, is Ms. Hellixir Imferion Wagon." Ely said, pertaining to me.

"She's what?!" Napatayo ang babae.

"You've heard it right." Finn said, drinking his wine. Looking so proud.

Gulat siyang tumingin sa akin, "you are... a mafia?!"

I smirked, "Yes."

Agad na binalot ang mga mata nito ng takot at kaba, "I apologize for being rude, Ms. Wagon."

"You better know your limits, kid." I told her.

"Y-Yes! Of course." She even stuttered.

Lahat kami ay natahimik ng magpadausdos ng baril ang tatay ni Faughn sa lamesa, "Get the gun."

I was not sure if he was pertaining to me but when he looked at me intently, I realized he wants me to hold the gun to prove that I was empowered enough for his son.

When I got the gun, their dad suddenly spoke, "Shoot me." He was challenging me to pull the stupid trigger, huh.

"Dad!" Finn and Figilian screamed.

Tumingin sa akin si Faughn nang nakangisi, iniunat ko ang aking braso na may hawak na baril at tinutok sa kaniyang ulo ang bunganga nito.

I already knew there was no bullet inside of the gun, he was not a stupid person to allow anyone kills him as easy as this.

We stared at each other's intimidating eyes then I pulled the trigger, I knew it..

He didn't even blink when I fired the gun but no bullet came out, I growled as my red eyes pierced into his eyes.