CAPITULO 6

X-THER CIENFUEGO

We're here inside my underground building, having a meeting.

"There's no possibilities that Wagons will be the first on list of every ratings or whatsoever." Calibre said, one of my hitman.

"Now we knew some informations about Wagons, we should be aware what they can do, they're the kind of quiet society but deadly group." Mendel said, Calibre agreed.

"I really didn't expect that Wagons are actually women, they're so empowered, lalo na ang leader." It was Copeland.

"Yet, they can't beat us, and.. that, that's not gonna happen." I stated.

"Show me the suspects." I commanded them.

They show me the suspects or the accused men for burning one of my property.

"So... it was you." I handed a handful of his hair at itinutok ang baril sa kanyang baba.

"wala akong pakiala-" hindi niya na naituloy ang sasabihin nang pinaputok ko ang aking baril.

Sunod sunod ito hanggang sa masatisfied ako, galit ako dahil ayaw kong may umaapak sa pag aari ko, ayaw kong may kahit sino ang dadaan sa harapan ko without giving any respect, I will show no fucking mercy.

"Can you pay for the damages you have caused?" I asked the other acused man.

"Patayin mo na lang ako kung gusto mo!" Sigaw niya sa mismong mukha ko.

I didn't think twice, but before pulling the trigger I left him a sweet message, "See you in hell then.." I spat, pulling the trigger.

Punong puno na ng dugo ang puti at makintab na tiles dahil sa ginawa kong pagbaril sa dalawa, natalsikan din ang sapatos ko at coat, I took it off at bumaling sa natitirang accused man,

"Look what have you done, I... don't want... anyone... making me feel dirty with your fucking blood, can you... lick the blood off my shoes?" I seriously asked the remaining guy.

He's trembling then his lips parted, tryna speak but no words coming out, he looked at it, at my shoes.

"Lick it, now." I commanded him.

"Ayoko."

One word. Then he'll face hell like the two idiots,

"Then... I guess," kinasa ko ang aking baril, "We'll see each other in... hell." At sunod sunod na pinaputok ang baril, hindi pa ako nakuntento at nilaslas ko ang leeg nito't pinasabog ang utak.

I feel dirty, not because I killed some trashes, but their dirty and disgusting blood spilled on my coat.

"Blood! There's blood babe!" Nagtatatakbo ang girlfriend ko tungo sa akin nang makakita ng dugo.

"That's just a little blood babe, calm down" I said, trying to make her calm.

"I hate blood!"

"Hush, it's fine, you'll be fine" I hugged her.

"I don't wanna see a fucking blood again!" Kantyaw niya.

"Hey.. babe, lessen your profanities, stop spitting trashy words from your gorgeous mouth, hmm?" I planted a soft kiss on her lips, I smiled through the kiss.

"It makes me really-" I kissed her again, causing her to stop talking.

"Shh" I caressed her cheeks, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"You are.. the most beautiful woman in the whole galaxy my Izera.. the hotness of yours beats the hell, the sweet of yours beats the uses of glucose, and above all, you are.. the most loving person I've ever seen, the Venus planet has nothing to say about how lovely you are."