1. Excited

Jade POV

Making my way through the arrivals hall my eyes scanned the crowd of people. I was looking for one person and one person only, my sole reason for being here - Trevor.

Trevor and I had been together 3 years and he had become my whole world, I loved him more than anything and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without him. With him being on the road most of the year we didn't get much time together so when he offered me the chance to join him for two weeks I jumped at it.

Just like a scene from a movie the crowd parts and my eyes fall on the man in question, he smiles at me opening his arms as I take off running towards him. When I reach him I let go of my case, drop my bag and jump into his arms wrapping myself around him.

"Hey baby, man am I glad you're here, I've missed you" he says as he spins me around for a moment before placing me back on the ground

"I've missed you too handsome" I smile as he takes my face in his hands and press his lips to mine.

We stay like that for a while, the crowd of people moving around us as we enjoy this happy perfect moment. The world could stop right now and I wouldn't care, I'm completely lost in this man.

"Let's get you back to the hotel" he says grabbing my bags "tonight you can meet some of the people I work with I've been telling telling all about you"

"All good I hope" I say nudging him playfully and he chuckles

"Yeah but not too good" he smiles "wouldn't want anyone to steal you away"

"Not going to happen I only have eyes for you" I say leaning jnto him as he wraps an arm around me.

"I love you beautiful" he says kissing the top of my head

"I love you too Trev" I say leaning further into him

We leave the airport and walk to the car, he places my bags in the trunk and when I open the passenger door I notice an envelope on the seat.

"What's this?" I ask picking it up and then sliding into the seat before closing the door

"That's a surprise for you" he smiles getting in beside me "Go ahead open it"

I tear open the envelope and pull out the paper inside it, my eyes widen and my smile gets bigger as I read it.

"Oh my god is this for real?" I gasp as he beams at me and nods

"Yep, after these two weeks on the road you and I are going for a romantic getaway in hawaii for a week" he says "we are overdue some quality time together"

"I was excited for two weeks with you but three is even better" I smile "if your not careful I won't want to go home"

"You can stay on the road with me as long as you like" he says taking my hand and kissing the back of it as he drives

"I'll see what these next two weeks are like and then I'll make a decision" I say

Truth was I would stay with him forever if he'd let me but I had no idea what it was like on the road. I didn't want to agree to stay and then find out I didn't like it that wouldn't be fair to him to get his hopes up.

We pull up outside the hotel and Trevor jumps straight out and heads round to the trunk to grab my stuff. I get out of the car and straighten myself out before turning to walk to Trevor without looking.

I slam straight into something solid and when I look up my eyes meet deep chocolate brown ones and a dazzling smile. For some reason I can't make myself look a way.

"Careful babygirl, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself" he chuckles

"I I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I stammer "Did I hurt you?"

"A little thing like you? Not at all" he smirks, is this guy flirting with me?

"Hey everything OK baby?" Trevor asks and I nod, apparently my voice box no longer works "Hey Roman I see you've met my girl Jade"

"This is your girl?" He asks "you never said she was beautiful"

"Hey hands off man" Trevor says and they both laugh

"Wouldn't dream of it" he says "it was nice to finally meet you Jade" he says offering me his hand.

I place my hand in his and the second our hands touch it's like a blot of lightning shoots through my body, what the hell is going on? I shake his hand before letting go quickly and leaning into Trevor.

"Who was that?" I ask as the walks away and for some reason I find myself watching his ass

"That is Roman Reigns the current Universal Champion and resident Tribal Chief" he says "he's a really nice guy, so are his cousins Jimmy and Jey, you'll meet them tomorrow"

"Are they as big as him?" I ask "I swear it felt like I slammed into a slab of concrete, his chest is not soft at all"

"He works out alot that's why he's so solid" he chuckles "and no they aren't as big as him, don't worry not all of us are huge man mountains like him"

"Good to know" I smile "lets get up to the room, I want some alone time with you before the show" I say and he promptly scoops me up, grabs my bags and runs towards the hotel while I laugh hysterically.

Whatever happened earlier I wasn't going to give it another thought