16. Starry Night

Jade POV

There were few moments in my life where I could say I felt completely content, but this moment right now, laying here in a hammock with this amazing man under a star filled sky was one of those few.

Laying tucked into his side, my head on his bare muscular chest and our legs entwined while his finger tips gently run up and down my arm was nothing short of perfect. I had lost track of how long we had been laying here but I'm pretty sure the sun was still out when we got in the hammock.

After swimming and an impromptu bbq, Damian and Kayden has gone inside and we had decided to stay out here and have some alone time. Time passed, it got darker but neither of us moved, I had been expecting Roman to say he had to go but now I had a feeling he was hoping for something.

I had a feeling he was hoping I'd ask him to stay and as much as I wanted him to stay a part of me wondered if that would be rushing things, if it was too soon for him to spend the night, plus this wasn't just my home.

"You ok there Ro?" I ask lifting my head to look up at him "You've been quite for a while"

"I'm good babygirl" he smiles "I'm just looking at the stars"

"They are beautiful tonight" I say resting my head back on his chest

"Not as beautiful as you" he says kissing the top of my head "but you see that group of stars there?" He asks pointing up at the sky and I nod "That constellation is called Hercules, and the one next to it just there that is called Cassiopeia"

"I had no idea they had names" I say "I love that"

"They don't just have names they have stories too" he says "there's a story behind why those to are so close, would you like to hear it?"

"Yes please" I smile "I always like to learn new things"

"Cassiopeia was a beautiful woman, her beauty was unrivalled, and she caught the attention of Hercules. He was captivated by her, so much so he fell deeply in love with her even though she belonged to another. Eventually he won her heart and her love and from that day on he chose to always stay close to her" he says and for a moment I just gaze up at him. He looks down at me and smiles as he tucks some hair behind my ear and I lean into his touch.

"Their story sounds awfully familiar" I smile "maybe I should start calling you Hercules" I chuckle

"You can call me anything you want to babygirl" he chuckles "after all you are my Cassiopeia"

I look deep into his big warm brown eyes and the only thing I feel is complete and pure love for this man. I couldn't help help but think that maybe all this was supposed to happen, that he was the one I supposed to be with.

"I love you Roman" I say softly and he places a finger under my chin and lifts it

"I love you too beautiful" he says before kissing me softly, as we kiss he pulls me closer to him, his arms wrap around me and I melt into his embrace.

My hands travel up into his hair and I deepen the kiss, Roman kisses along my jaw and down my neck and I close my eyes enjoying the sensation of his lips on my skin.
Somehow his touch makes my whole body feel like it's on fire and I just can't get enough of this man.

"Ahem" Roman and I jump apart and I look up to find Damian looking at us with a raised eyebrow "I was heading to bed and thought you two might need a blanket but I see you're having no trouble keeping warm"

"Yeah we're managing" I smirk "but thank you for thinking of us"

"You're welcome, are you two staying out here all night or do you plan to sleep in a bed?" He says "remember you're not the only one who uses that hammock and I do not want to have to wash it"

"Oh um we haven't talked about it" I say "I mean this isn't just my house"

"I'm cool with him staying" he says "but I have two conditions, 1. If you two are going to get freaky be quiet I don't want or need to hear it and 2. If he snores, even a little bit I'm kicking his ass back out into the garden, nothing stops me getting my beauty sleep"

"No problem, I'm sure I can find ways to keep her quiet" Roman smirks and I playfully swat his chest "and don't worry I don't snore, your beauty sleep will be uninterrupted"

"Alright then, I'm going to head to bed I will see you in the morning carino" he says placing a gentle kiss on my forehead "sleep well..........that was a stupid thing thing say, goodnight guys" he says before heading back inside.

"I don't have to stay, if you're not comfortable with it I will go to the hotel and come back in the morning" he says pecking my lips "it's entirely up to you"

"I want you to stay, but what about your stuff?" I ask and he smiles

"I haven't checked in yet so it's in the car" he says "I didn't want to wait a second longer to see you and if I'm honest I was kind of hoping you'd ask me to stay"

"Well then Hercules, will you stay with me?" I ask

"I would love nothing more" he says before leaning down and kissing me once again