8. Hawaii

Roman POV

She'd only been gone a couple of days but I was already losing my mind. I missed her, I missed everything about her and I wanted nothing more than to hold and kiss her right now, but she was on holiday with him.

I hadn't rushed her for a decision but I was desperate to know what she was going to do. In my mind if she choses to be with me then I'd know she feels the same way I do. Two weeks that was all it had taken, I had never fallen so hard or so fast in my life and I was scared becuase there was that chance she won't chose me.

Just like her I didn't want to hurt Trevor, he is my friend but you can't control who you fall in love with right? The last thing I ever wanted to do was steal my friends girl but I can no longer just be an affair to her, I want......no I need more, I need her to love me back, I need her to choose me.

I finish lacing up my boots and let out a sigh before standing up, my head was focused on my match but my heart isn't in it, my heart got on the plane to Hawaii with her and she doesn't even know.

Jade POV

"You look beautiful" Trevor says softly kissing my shoulder as I finish putting in my earrings

"Thank you" I smile "so are you finally going to tell me what all this is about?" I ask and he smirks

"Nope it's a surprise" he says before placing a blindfold over my eyes.

The first of his two surprises had been the beach front hotel he had booked, this place was beautiful and while I was happy to be here with Trevor, Roman was never far from my mind. I hadn't forgotten what he'd asked me and I'd been giving it a lot of thought but I still didn't know what to do.

I feel Trevor take my hand and he guides me through the hotel room, I hear him draw back the blinds and slide open the french doors. Stepping out my feet sink into the warm sand as he continues to lead me forward.

"Ok are you ready?" He asks and I nod as he moves behind me, the fabric falls from my eyes and when they adjust I see a small gazebo set up on the beach with large cushions and a low table in the centre, it's decorated with fairy lights and white flowers.

My mouth falls open as I take it all in and Trevor slides his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Happy anniversary baby" he whispers "I love you"

"Happy anniversary" I smile "I love you too, this is beautiful, thank you but you didn't have to go to all this trouble"

"I told you I wanted our anniversary to be special" he says leading me over to the gazebo "I wanted to show you just how much you mean to me, because you mean everything to me baby" he says slowly dropping to one knee. "With you I've been the happiest I've ever been, I can't see a future without you in it, so Jade, will you marry me?" He asks holding out a small box containing a beautiful ring

"Trevor I.........yes, yes I will" I say and he beams at me as he slides the ring on my finger

"Thank you baby" he smiles before gently kissing me "you've made me the happiest man alive"

Trevor pulls me in front of him and pulls out his phone, he opens the camera and points it at us "show off that ring baby" he says as he smiles over my should. As he wraps his arms around me I hold up my left and and smile as he snaps the photo.

"What are you going to do with that?" I ask as he taps away on his phone

"I'm going to post it on Instagram and tell the world" he smiles

"No don't" I say placing a hand over his phone "let's enjoy this and keep it to ourselves for now, the fans can wait a little longer"

"Yeah you're right" he says putting his phone away "let's enjoy this and celebrate" he smiles

Truth was the fans were the last thing on my mind, I did not want Roman to find out that way.

"So are you going to stay on the road with me?" He asks "I'd love it if you would, I love having you with me"

"I was actually thinking of going home" I say "you don't want me tagging along all the time"

"Yes I do" he says taking my hands in his "please stay with me, I need you with me baby"

"I don't......alright I'll stay" I smile but at the same time I wondering how the hell is this going to work, I have to stay away from Roman but that we be easier said then done when I'm around him all the time. This mess was just getting bigger and bigger.