20. Silence

Roman POV

Jade had been quiet the journey home, she hadn't spoken to either of us just gazed out often window like she was deep in thought about something. Right now I would give anything to know what she was thinking about, what was on her mind.
Right now the idea that she could be thinking about leaving me terrified me, this woman had become my whole world, my reason for breathing and I don't ever want to be without her.

I pull up outside the house and just like at the hospital she gets straight out and heads inside without even looking at me. Trevor gets out of the back of the and comes to my window.

"She'll come around give her time" he says "you know I'm not perfect, I didn't get into a relationship with her under honest circumstances either, I mean she wasn't with anyone but it was still pretty bad, but I did love her, I do love her but it's time I accept that I'm not what she wants"

"What do you mean?" I ask "how did you get into a relationship with her?"

"It doesn't matter and besides she doesn't know" he says "the only one who does is Damian and you can bet your ass he's held it over me"

"I can imagine he had, he cares about her a great deal" I say "I'm glad she has a friend like him"

"He cares a little too much if you ask me" he says "anyway I'm going to leave you two to it, good luck"

With that he heads of to his car leaving me sat alone, I'm I'm between following her inside or starting the car and going for a drive to give her some space. I just don't know what to do. As I sit there my mind travels back to the scan adhow it felt to see peanut on the screen, then I remember the look on her face when the nurse told her she was 13 weeks, it was almost as if it wasn't what she wanted to hear. Wait..........does she know who the father is now? Is that why she can't look at me becuase now she knows it's not mine?

Getting out of the car I head inside to look for her "babygirl where you at?" I call out but get no response, I check the kitchen, the living room, outside but there's no sign of her. Finally I head upstairs and as I approach her room I hear soft sobs, I push open the door to find her sat on the end of the bed, head in her hands crying.

"Oh babygirl don't cry, everything is going to be just fine, I'm sorry about the way I behaved I was an asshole, please forgive me" I say and I reach out to wrap my arms around herbut she shakes her head.

"Don't Roman please I just want to be alone right now" she says looking at the floor

"Don't do this babygirl, don't push me away" I plead "remember what I told you, I will love this baby whether or not it's mine, I know you know it's Trevor's"

She looks up at me a look of pure confusion on her face "what are you talking about?" She asks

"I saw your face when she said 13 weeks, I know it wasn't what you wanted to hear becuase it means it's Trevor's" I say

"Your right that I didn't want to hear it" she sighs "but not about why, 13 weeks means I don't know who the father is, what I wanted to hear was that the test had been wrong and I was 8 weeks or less because then I'd know for sure the baby was yours, and I want that more than anything"

"I want that too but either way I'm not going anywhere, you have me forever babygirl, if you'll have me" I say and the biggest, brightest most beautiful smile breaks across her face

"Of course I will" she smiles before her smile quickly fades "but you don't understand, I don't want to have Trevor's child at all, just lately I've seen a side of him I've never seen before, that coupled with the fact that Damian never trusted him, I don't know I just have an uneasy feeling"

"So what are you saying?" I ask "what do you want to do?"

"Oh! No not that" she says taking my face in her hands "never that but maybe if the dna says it's his we could tell him it's not"

"Babygirl lies are what got us here, more lies will not help" I say placing my hands on top of hers "we will find a way to deal with it together I promise"

"I wish I'd never gotten pregnant" she sobs "everything is such a mess"

"You don't mean that you're just upset" I say wrapping my arms around her and this time she not only let's me but relaxes into me resting her head against my chest.

"I might not have meant that but I mean this" she says looking up at me "I love you Roman Reigns and I don't regret a single second I've spent with you, my only regret is that I didn't meet you first"

"I love you too Jade Tyler" I smile "and I don't regret this either, you are all I want now and always and one day I'll show you that you are the love of my life"